Award show

16/11/16
It's the first Award Show of the season. AAA awards. Its blackpinks first ever award show.

The girls were of course excited and happy. It's been a couple of days since the scandal news broke out. Rose has been ignoring chanyeol ever since the news broke out. Chanyeol didn't really text her that much either.. because he knew he hurt her. He hated that.

Rose prayed and prayed that EXO wouldn't be at the award show because she doesn't wanna see chanyeol. She doesn't want to look at him. It's Blackpinks first award show and she doesn't want him to ruin it for her. It's been hard for her. She's been in the studio 24/7 just to try get rid of him, in her thoughts. She barely had her phone with her, to the point where she would leave it in the dorms while practicing which leaves her managers worried.

Blackpink was the first to perform at the award show, and exo was in the audience. Rose was too focused to even notice. Her eyes were all on the camera.

Suho: woah blackpinkeu naemu yeppeuda

Chanyeol couldn't leave his eyes of her.. he kept staring at her. Only her. His heart was in pain.. she looked beautiful in that dress. Her hair. Her moves. He thought. "Damn it" he said.

After the performance blackpink had to sit behind exo

After the performance blackpink had to sit behind exo.. The last place she ever wanted to sit at. and the worst part is she has to pass them "great, Just great" she mumbled. As she walked, she bowed and bowed without making eye contact. Chanyeol was staring at her.

YAY blackpink wins the Rookie Awards!!!!
After the girls gave their acceptance speech, Rose was emotional. Everything just started hitting her. How she misses her family, her members, debut, singing.. also chanyeol... rose started crying while listening to NCT's speech. She tried so hard not to cry " no don't cry.. stop cheng stop don't do it here" she also hated the fact that chanyeol was right infront of her...

After the award ceremony chanyeol was hesitating to either congratulate her or not

After the award ceremony chanyeol was hesitating to either congratulate her or not. He typed and deleted his msg several times before he sent it.