Lets do this again

Even thought rose was wearing a mask and fake specs, chanyeol insisted on her wearing his hat just Incase. Rose hesitantly accepted it.
The two made their way to the basement where his car was parked. Rose was surprised.. his car is beautiful.

Rose: woah your car is so pretty.. it's giving me motivation to work harder *she joked*

Chanyeol: yeah I've had it for about 2 years now

The two got into the car

Rose: omg.. is this yours? *Pointing at a puppy plushy that was hanged in his car*

 is this yours? *Pointing at a puppy plushy that was hanged in his car*

Chanyeol: umm no.. it's yours .. I think.. and I can explain

Rose: I KNEW IT

Chanyeol: hey you dropped it when we bumped into eachother .. and I kept it because finders keepers

Rose: omg this was my lucky plushy I thought I lost it forever

Chanyeol: well too bad I'm going to keep it. I'll just have to get you a new one

Rose: deal

It was quiet for a while until chanyeol said

Chanyeol: hey it was nice having you in the studio. We should do this again sometime

Rose: yeah sure. I can't believe sehun oppa left us!

Chanyeol: I know, his schedule is packed

Chanyeol: rose-shi can I get your number. I can send you the songs we recorded through there (YEAH RIGHT YEOLIE)

Rose: ok *she started saying her phone number out loud *

Chanyeol: rose-shi.. I'm driving.. get my phone, it's in the cup holder

Rose: HAHAH right ok.... There's a password

Chanyeol: my birthday, 271192

Rose then puts her number onto his phone.

Rose: DONE. We should go out sometime when you're not busy..

Rose put on some songs and the two jammed to it.. it was soft music.. it was too early in the morning anyways.. After a while rose slept in the car again. She dozed off. Chanyeol looked to his right and saw her sleeping. He drove as slow as he possibly can. He wanted to see her for as long as possible. He didn't want to leave her. He doesn't know when they'll see eachother again. A 20 minutes drive ended up being. 35 minutes drive. When they got to roses dorm, chanyeol waited for a couple of minutes until he woke her up.

Chanyeol: rosè-shi.. we're here

Rose suddenly woke up for her small nap

Rose: OMO aigo I'm so sorry!

Chanyeol: that's ok

Rose: ok I better get going! Thank you again and I'll see you.. umm soon?

Chanyeol: araso I'll contact you. annyeong!

 annyeong!