Breaking News

The last time chanyeol and rose has seen eachother was when they spent the night together at chanyeols home.
...

Rose was on her way home from practicing when suddenly... CRASH

.....
During this time exo was having their last day of elyxion .

Sehun found out from Jaewon about what happened to Rose.. jaewon Found out from his manager WHO rushed to the hospital. Jaewon called sehun multiple times (he forgot he had a concert) so he texted him instead and sehun read it before the last stage and started crying while saying goodbye to the fans. Everyone was surprised because sehun rarely cries.

Straight after their concert,
Sehun rushes out and left with a taxi. The members and the staff didn't know anything about it. (There were no articles out yet about rose) Sehun Just told his manager that there's an urgent matter and he had to leave quickly. He wasn't thinking straight.. he was rushing so fast that he forgot to tell chanyeol

, chanyeol, suho, kai and baekhyun were in the same car on their way home

..., chanyeol, suho, kai and baekhyun were in the same car on their way home. They decided to have drunkard at home instead.

Kai: where's sehun? I didn't see him after the concert

Chanyeol: yeah he zoomed out so quick?

Suho: i heard manager hyung said he had something urgent

Kai: does he have a girlfriend that we dont know about? He cried during our encore.. maybe he rushed to see her

Baekhyun: I doubt it
....
2AM chanyeol suho Kai baek chen were in the living room and sehun just got back

Suho: ya~where have you been?! You left without saying anything and we tried calling you

sehun: hyung... hyung *eyes starts to water*

Chen: ya what happened? are you ok?

Sehun: chaeyoungie..

Chanyeol: chaeyoungie why?

Sehun: she's at the hospital...

Chanyeol: what? W-why?

Sehun: she got into an accident and she's unconscious..

Chanyeol was shocked.. "h-how do you know this? You're joking right?

Sehun: Jaewon texted me right before our encore and I left straight after to see her.. so I went to see jaewon and we wanted to visit rose but we weren't allowed. My phone died so I couldn't call you

Chanyeol: is sh-she ok?

Sehun: shes unconscious.. and she broke her arm.. Hyung....*teary eye*
....

Sehun and Chanyeol were both up the whole night.. figuring out how they can see rose.. they tried calling her managers and they said no visitors..

7am
Breaking News
Blackpink has been caught in a car accident and is now being treated in the hospital. The actual condition of the members of blackpink is uncertain.

few minutes later:

Update:
It was blackpink Rose who got into an accident. The fellow blackpink member was on her way home from practice last night and got into a car accident. Rose and the manager was the victim that got hit. Both Rose and the manager is currently being treated in the hospital but we're un curtain of her condition exactly.

Yg Entertainment:
Hi, this is Yg entertainment.. yes rose is in the hospital and is now being treated by the doctors. Please keep her in your prayers..

News:
Update: Yg has just released a statement regarding blackpinks fellow member, Rose at the hospital. They said that she's being treated at the hospital and please keep her in your prayers.

We have exclusive update from the hospital saying that Blackpink Rose is currently unconscious after the shock from the incident. Also, her left arm is hurt but are still uncertain of how bad her arm is.

Note
Hey guys I'm not sure if this story going well but ok. I'm not sure when I'll be updating next. Maybe this weekend but if not, it'll be next week.
Thank you!
xx parkchanrose