You'll float too

Your alarm went off and you hopped up.. 'this is going to be a day' you said as you walked into your bathroom to take a shower(skip obviously ) you brush your teeth and Fix your (h/l h/c) and put on a blue polka dot dress with the same socks as yesterday..you look yourself in the mirror and shrug your shoulders
You look at your countdown and sigh then look at the clock and see it's 9:27 running down the stairs nearly making it as the door knocks you open it to see a cop standing there "Hello,are you Y/n?" He said not once looking up "y-yeah why?"  "We found a group of kids dead by the waters do you know who these kids are?" He showed you a picture of the loser club and you, and you broke down in tears "m-my friends!!" You screamed "I need you to come down to the station" he said calmly "no I need me mother!" You panicked "it's okay come down to the station...if you come with me you'll float just like your friends.." his voice got sinister "w-what?" You stammer he looked up to reveal a clown "welllll hello y/n don't you want to float with your friends!?" he said laughing,you closed Your eyes that were welling with tears "GO AWAY MY FRIENDS ARE NOT DEAD!" You screamed "of course they are they are floating ! You'll float too y/n" he lunged at you and you fell back crying .."y/n! Y/n!" You heard and opened your eyes to see Stanley and pounced towards him hugging him "y/n what the hell happened?" He said rubbing your back you didn't know how to explain why you were crying or what it was you saw "j-just a spider" he looked confused but helped you up "okay let's go billy sent me to get you."
you walked out and locked the door hopping on the back of his back shaken up still, you buried your head
in his back not wanting to be alone

(A/N what would penny conjure up for you? )