Alluring

You let go of mike and ran after Bill running as fast as your feet could take you ..you caught up to bill at the well house he was approaching it unaware of your presents "He thrusts his fist against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts" he mumbled trying to gather up courage to go inside "bill!" You and him jumped slightly "bill you can't go in there" Beverly said and you held out your hand to bill "I'm not going to try to stop you." You said and he looked baffled but irritated at the others "This is crazy!" Beverly said as they dropped their bikes on the ground "look,you don't have to come in with me. But what happens when another Georgie goes missing? Or another Betty? Or another Ed Corcoran? Or one of us? Are you just going to pretend it isn't happening like everyone else in this town? Because I can't. I go home, and all I see is that Georgie isn't there. His clothes,his toys ,his stupid stuffed animals,but...He isn't. So walking into this house,for me, its easier than walking into my own.." he finished his speech and you just stared and 'aw' and took hold of his hand and you started walking to the door "wow" Richie said and ben questioned "what?"
"He didn't stutter once." Richie started to follow you and Billy to the door "wait! Shouldn't we have some people keep watch?" Stanley said timidly obviously scared "you know,just Incase something bad happens?" He finished and you looked into bills eyes and nodded "w-who wants to s-stay out here?" Bill said and everyone but you and Beverly raised their hands,you looked at richie and glared slightly "fuck.." he sighed and you guys slowly opened the door "I can't believe I pulled the short straw..you guys are lucky we aren't measuring dicks." Richie said and you clutched onto bill "mine would still be bigger than yours" you said and continued on,you sneezed and Eddie handed you a tissue "don't breathe through your mouth" Richie said "how come?" Eddie asked "because then you're eating it.." richie replied and you both gagged..
You looked around covering your mouth from webs and dust "it's so creaky and old" you waved your hands around your face removing anything from Infront of you to prevent becoming a cone to a spider web cotton candy,as you wiped off furniture you were stopped by something in the corner of your eye I guess it caught the other boys attention too Richie was holding something in his hands "what?" You and Billy asked the shaken boy "it says I'm missing..." he stammered "y-you're not missing Richie" bill tried to calm him but you know it's not easy "police department of Derry! That's my shirt. That's my hair. That's my face!" He frantically yelled "calm down this isn't real!" Bill tried to take away the paper but had no success so You went over to Richie "thats my name! that's my age ! That's the date!" You ripped the paper out of his hands finally "Richie! It can't be real" bill said "no, it says it! What the fuck? Am I missing? Am I gonna go missing!" You moved bill out of the way and gently grasped Richies hands "calm down. Calm down." You said calmly putting your hand on his cheek but he was still frantic "look it Richie,look at me." You said he wouldn't calm down...so you slapped him and the room fell silent till you spoke again "that's not real it's playing tricks on you" you all just stood there for a second until you heard a voice "hello?" A mysterious female voice emerged you let go of Richie and you all look up towards the noise "hello?" It happened again you reached for bills hand and held it tightly .. "help me please" she said again "what the fuck" you mumbled under your breathe  You all walked upstairs and halted  as you found the source of the noise there she was on the floor just looking at us "Betty?" Bill said "ripsom" richie finished.. suddenly she screamed as she got pulled away you all headed towards the room but you stopped "Y/n....their all going to die." A raspy voice came from a room next to you "y/n...YOU'RE going to die.." you went in straying off from the others  and saw 8 gravestones each with a name of your friends on it even Henry.. "it's okay sweetie" you heard a familiar voice "d-daddy?" You look over and see him and run over to hug him "what happened daddy! What happened?!" You looked up to see your father bleeding from the mouth with a bullet hole in his head "you are the reason we are all dead look you made me shoot myself !" He shook you and you felt claws dig into your back and you let out a horrific scream as your 'dad' turned into the red headed bastard you hit him and screamed at the top of your lungs "help! Help!" You heard a crash "you fucking bastard you don't scare me anymore!" You screamed you ripped yourself off his claws as he stood in shock..you were bleeding out as the door busted open it was..

CLIFFHANGER

(I love you guys I'm back and actually happy I was dealing with Demons and needed time I hope you understand!)