Finish HER

(Some harsh words said )
You walked through town wondering what other people were doing on this rainy day probably at home like normal people you thought or maybe at the movies ..you walked to the movie theater seeing it was completely empty so you were wrong people actually had the sense to say home besides one boy with glasses "Richie" you whispered but some how he heard and his head snapped your way from the game he was playing "y/n" his face brightened up and he hugged you "I'm so sorry for what I did y/n" you rubbed his back and reassured him it was okay "wanna play a video game?" You asked him and he nodded into your shoulder you both went over to street fighter and started playing  seeing his face in the reflection so serious trying to beat you and then "finish her" your character got knocked out you lost focus "yes yes yes" Richie yelled in the hollow theater you stared at the screen richie's celebration drowned out "Richie" you said he stopped and looked at you with a huge smile and you kissed him passionately and he picked you up and set you on top of the pin ball machine "y/n" he whispered into your lips "I love you" your cheeks turned red "I-I" before you could get your words out someone busted through the door "Hey faggot" the voice said and you pulled away and saw Henry you jumped down and got infront of Richie "not now Henry" you said angrily "you'll kiss anyone won't you? The fat boy the black boy and the faggot ? But you are a dyke for the red head ?" You frowned and looked at Richie he had a tear running down his face "yes Richie I kissed them but Richie.." he stopped you and pushed passed Henry "way to go Henry" you said and pushed him away smelling alcohol on him "you could be with me y/n" he said as you beat on his chest starting to cry "y/n" he said and you looked up and he smashed you against the wall and kissed you hard you could taste the alcohol and the salty tears he pulled away and walked out causing you to fall to the floor ..why?