Talav Pali

***** Ridhimaa's POV *****

"God. I feel like not going back." Zac said.

"I agree with you." Lucas said.

"You are so lucky Ridhimaa." Evelyn said.

"Yaa, this place is so amazing. That Hindu Crematorium, this Talav, and don't talk about the food. Each and every food item is tasty." Lucas gushed.

"Yes, I hope you don't mind, if I stay here with you. And we can get married too." Zac said winking at me.

I knew he was doing this to rile up Armaan. I talked to him about the deal I had with Armaan. I said him that he's not a terrorist, but can't tell him everything. So, since this he's trying to get on Armaan's nerves.

"Indian government won't accept you." Armaan grumbled.

"Oh, they'll. Even if they don't, I'll marry Ridhimaa and she'll cook all this tasty for me. Won't you babe." Zac said kissing my cheek.

Hearing that Armaan marched towards me and pulled me from Zac.

"No! She'll not." He glared at him.

"Armaan leave me." I shoved him away, before he get more angry, I added. "He's joking."

"No, I'm not." Zac said.

"OK. I'm joking" Zac said after seeing my glare.

"Now both of you shut up or else I'll throw both of you into this water." I threatened.

"OK. Let's go to watch the light show." Armaan said pulling me along with him.

We are at Talav Padi now. Here it's just beautiful. They have made a beautiful around the lake. It have many beautiful birds and trees here and there is a temple too. They have added a fountain and light show here.

"Guys tomorrow we are going to do sandal, Bandhani sari and dress shopping, then kachori, sata and peda shopping too." I said excitedly. "After that we'll leave for Kutch." I added.

"We have to leave so early?" Evelyn pouted.

"Don't worry guys. Kutch is also very beautiful place. I'm sure you guys would not like to miss it. And we are going to leave in tents there." Armaan said.

"Wow." Zac exclaimed.

"Ok. Can we sleep late tonight though?" Lucas asked. "Let's just do something."

"I'm in." I said.

"Me too." Zac said.

"Why not?" Evelyn said with a shrug, but she was yawning already.

"Do I have a option?" Armaan asked laughing.

"No." I said laughing with him.

"So what are we gonna do?" Evelyn asked.