Chapter 2: Brother

[Kom is on the top or side if your phone or computer doesn't work]

There was a distant flash of light passing many stars along the way, from which four glowing object emerge and approach across the cosmos. As they home in on Earth, three of them peel off while the fourth heads straight for the planet. The object reveals to be a long cylindrical, something like a missile, with several trailing tentacles.

[Back on Earth]

On the night sky, firework were show in full swing. At the docks, where a carnival is taking place up top. Many rides, games, and snacks are being provided for the people who want to came and enjoy their time at the carnival. One of the ride that most people enjoy, was the Ferris wheel, were in one of the wheel's cars, holds (Y/N) and Kor.

He watch the pyrotechnics with complete awe and sight blissfully.

"Beautiful. Tell me again what are they called." Kor asked, looking at You.

"Fireworks." You answered, as a few of them went off.

"On my planet, such explosions would mean the Gordanians were attacking. You are certain Earth is not under attacking?" Kor asked another question.

"Positive. Cotton candy." You hold out blue cotton candy out for him.

"The last time I ate a ball of cotton, it was white. And it did not taste very-" Kor got cut off.

"This is different." You pulled a piece of the cotton candy and ate some.

Kor follow you and placed a piece inside in his mouth. "Mmmm..." He yelp in surprise. "It vanished!"

You giggled, "Yeah. It'll do that."

Kor sigh. "When I first came to this planet, I did not think I would ever fit in. Earth was full of strange things. But now I see that-"

"Here come the finale! Yes!" You cut Kor and turn your attention to the firework and start cheering. "Whoo-hoo-hoo! Amazing!"

"Earth is full of amazing things too." Kor said, looking at you.

You looked at him, blushing as the light from the firework reflect off his face. "Best planet I've ever been to."

Just then, the object from space sweep past the ferris wheel and yank (Y/N) from her seat in its tentacles. You scream as something grabbed you.

"(Y/N)!!" Kor yelled.

(Third person POV)

The object streaking over the bay. The carnival is now in the distant  background. (Y/N) is struggling against the hold on her. "Wherever you are taking me, I don't want to go!" You snap your fingers and your sword appeared in your hand. You sliced one of its tentacles and flew away from it. The object stop in midair, cracking all over with the energy of the sliced and goes after you.

At the carnival game booth, Beast girl, Cyber, Rave and Robyn are at the ring-toss game. Beast girl throws a ring to one of the bottle and land it in.

"Boo-yah!" Cyber cheered.

"Sweet!" BG said, as they both give each other a high-five.

The person hand BG a huge stuffed chicken. Rave leans against the post with Robyn next to him, crossing his arm and his expression showing him low opinion of the whole exercise.

"Told you we'd win you a prize." Beast girl told him, handing him the stuffed chicken.

"A giant chicken. I must be the luckiest guy in the world." Rave said.