Request Chapter: Final Exam

[What's up Teen Titan fans, I have a request from KawaiiFluffyShortie, to do this, so go follow her and show her some love from her work. Hope you enjoy today's story. And also so so so so sorry I took so long to write this  because I broke my laptop charger and had to write some part of this story at the library in my college. But again, so so so sorry for the delayed.]

(Third person POV)

A screenful of static, which resolves into a school crest. The field is hexagonal, black and white checked within a gold border. A large 'H' is superimposed on it in gold script, across the bottom is a white banner bearing the letters 'H.A.E.Y.P.' Behind the crest, a square corridor can been seen, with yellow walls, ceiling, and floor marked in a honeycomb pattern.

A cool female voice narrate.

"The Hive Academy for Extraordinary Young People is proud to introduce..."

A platform rise up in the empty halls in front of the crest, carrying three young individuals on it to block the crest. One is a very short, pigtail shoulder length grey hair girl in  jumpsuit, a pair of goggles is propped on her forehead, and assorted control are mounted at chest and waist level.

Behind her is a very tall beefy girl with upper back length brown hair. Her sleeveless shirt and pants are black, and studded gold bands cross her chest and run around her shoulders. She has a little rip in between her chest, and have red lipstick with hoop earring in her ears. 

Off the right of those two, our left, is a slim boy wearing a u-neck button down black, with black and blue striped long sleeves shirt with black pants. He had on black combat boots with blue laces. His lavender hair is short with a flip on the left side, his cat like eyes are the same color, and his skin is a light grey. A small pendant is place on his belt buckle.

"...this year's top graduates."

They leap from the platform, the big girl and the boy drop out of the side, and the your attention is on the runt. The girl's motion reveals studded gold wristbands.

"Gizma, the girl genius whose intellect can conquer any problem with an inventive solution." She said.

During her narrate, she presses a button, and a pair of large metal wings sprout from her back. She takes hold of the device at her waist, and the wings responds and carry her into the air. Lasers pop out from the wall panels and open fire against her, but she easily avoids all the shot and goes for another button.

Now a small missile launcher come up between the wings and unleashes a salvo that destroys all the gun with remarkable efficiency. Gizma lands on the platform she and her classmate originally stood on, then glides away as two large robots step in from the portals that open up in the walls.

The boy takes her place.

"Jin, the enchanting sorcerer whose powerful hexes mean bad luck for his enemies."

He extends his arm to both side and does a 360 degree spin, throwing off a wave of energy that causes a couple of wall panels to fall away. He leaps high off the platform, and the panels crash down on the robots head. Two other have moved in during the sequence and meet the same fate.

He backflips down the corridor a shot distance. Three large laser cannons emerge from recessed panels in the floor, but the giant drop out of nowhere and bends it's barrel of one of them as if it were a piece of taffy.

"And Millie, the genetically enhanced she giant whose unstoppable strength speaks for itself."

She tears the cannon from its moorings and does an Olympic-style hammer throw to sling it away. It skids across the floor and wrecks the other two. Looking very pleased with herself, a robot looms up behind the strong woman and catches her in its huge hands.