Chapter 3: Switched

[Hello, everyone. I just want to say how sorry I am for taking so long to write this story. Or type it. But here it is now, so enjoy]

(Third person)

A closed stage curtain illuminated by a spotlight. The curtains open, revealing a background that depicts Titans tower and the city proper behind it on the shore. A wooden Robyn marionette drop into view and hangs before the stage, and the voice of the puppeteer speaks for her.

"Titans! Go!" she ordered.

She leaps across the stage, and then look back the way she came. She was  alone.

"Hey!"

You see the rest of the entire stage. Figures in the likenesses of the other five are clustered at the other end. The same people provide all six voices, taking on the appropriate inflection for each. While the two boy's puppets have hinged mouths, similar to a soldier-shaped nutcracker, the four girl's puppets did not.

"Aren't you guys coming?" She asked, lifting her hand into a 'come on' motion.

"What's the point?" We can't possibly defeat the Puppet King." Rave said.

"He is too clever and powerful, not to mention impossible to stop."

"Yeah. We should probably just surrender now." Cyber said.

"Yeah, I agreed with Cyber. His to powerful and oh so handsome to stop." (Y/N) said, crossing her arms.

"Dude, I think we already have." Beast girl said, point up.

The group that was on the stage look up and throw up their arms. From above the stage reveal the puppeteer: a short squat fellow in a military dress uniform and sash. His head is in shadow, obscuring a clear view of his face, but protuberant eyes and a small crown can be seen.

This is the Puppet King.

"Bravo, bravo. But enough rehearsal."

He drop his cross pieces to which the strings are attached.

"Time to start the show." Back to the stage, the six marionettes fall in a jumble, the curtains closes. Fade to darkness.

Outer space was the background.  As Rave rise into view, his eyes shut and his face composed.

"Azarath Metrion Zinthos...Azarath Metrion Zinthos..." He chanted.

You can see that him going far and far into space, floating a foot or so above the surface of a small asteroid. He was meditating.

"Rave?" a distant voice called out to him.

The background crack and peel away, Rave, who is now considerably annoyed, as it keep breaking up to reveal the operation center. The previous backdrop reflected Rave's state of mind.

"Rave?" The voice called out again, but getting closer.

His scrunched his face a little and tries to bring back his meditating bubble.

"Please forgive my interruption, but have you seen Robyn?" Kor asked.

"No."

"Oh." He begin to leave, but stop. "Perhaps you have seen Cyber?"

"No."

He turn again, but stops. "Beast girls?"

"No."