Chapter 6: Mother Mae-eye

(Third person)

Bright blue sky, and fluffy white cloud floating in the sky during the day in Jump city, the Titans Tower still stand on a small island for privacy. Inside, you see Kor, but sprawled out on something, and absolutely dead to the word. You see that he is lying on the couch in the operation center. 

Sitting on the right side in front of the couch is Beast girl, who is fetched up against the end cushions, Cyber and Raven are lying down near the door, then to the whole room, see Robyn over by the kitchen counter and (Y/N), who is laying on her side, is lying on the seat area. 

Robyn sits up with a weary goan. "How did I..." Shaking her head to clear any dizziness, then smile. "Hey! I'm hungry." 

The other starts to get up in turn, beaming except for Kor and (Y/N). 

"Me too." Raven said, smiling.

"Me three." Beast girl said.

"Make it four!" Cyber said loudly into Beast girl's face.

 "But who is going to feed us?" Kor asked, enjoying the group.

"Yeah." (Y/N) replied.

A voice that answer his question sound just like everyone's kindly old grandmother.

"Hello, sweeties!" Answered the kindly voice.

A figure was standing in front of the windows. Though visible only in silhouette for the moment, her plump figure and hair bunched up under a cloth cal match the mood project by her voice. 

"Now that we've all had a nice nappy-wappy, what would my hungry little ones like to eat?" She asked, stepping into the light. 

She fits the expected description to a T, even down to the rosy cheeks and white shawl secured with a brooch. 

"Pie!" Robyn said, with a big smile of her face

"Pie!" Rave said, as well also with a smile.

"Pie!" Beast girl said, smiling.

"Pie!" Kor said, with a eye closed smile and his hand together.

"PIE!" Cyber yelled, throwing her arms up

"Pie!" (Y/N) said, with a little giggled at the end.

Six small pie, freshly baked, judging from the steam rising off their crusts, wink onto the counter. The Titans slide up to them with brandish forks of various make and models.

"Thank you Mother Mae-Eye." And they attack the desserts with great gusto, Kor spearing his on the pitchfork as he hold and stuffing half of it down in one pie. In front of them, Mother Mae-Eye moves closer, laughing. 

In addition to the cap and shawl, she wears a red dress and a pink apron with a large eye dead center. A wooden spoon is in one hand. 

"You're ever so welcome, my children. And remember...Mother loves you." Mother Mae-Eye said, adding a wink at the end. 

The exterior of the Titans Towers stays the same, but on the inside not so much. 

"Oh, this drab and dreary Tower will never do." Mother Mae-Eye said. A flash of pink light emanates from one end of the top floor as she went around the corner, waving her spoon and turning the steel walls into gingerbread as she goes. 

"My little ones must be surrounded by sugar and spice and everything nice." she explained.

A wave of light fills the air, and clears away to a set of blinds covering a window in a transformed wall. A flicked of the wrist turns the slats into gingerbread, she then raises them to expose a grinning sun and walks away.