Chapter 7: Bunny Rave...or...How to make the Titanimals disappeared

Hello my Titan fans, I bring you another Chapter of this amazing story I have created. And also I told you guys what to make the reader into, an animal or an object. Some of you guys went with animal and I have choose them, and the winner is

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

PINKPASTELGOTH83 is the winner. She gave me the snake idea and I went with it. Everyone had good ideas as well, but I decide to go for the snake. I hope none is upset that I didn't pick them, but I love your guys ideas. So now, on with the story.
————————————————————————————————————————
There was an extreme close up look on a blue skin female with long white hair, she was wearing a black corset with two black buttons on her white bibs and a red bow tie to complete the look. She also has on a black short with grey stockings and black pumps. On her hands were white gloves and forearm length sleeves, and to complete the look, she has a top hat with a cross and a heart.

"And for my next trick, I, the Amazing Mambo shall make all your money vanish into thin air." She said, taking off her top hat.

On the end of this, the background resolves to the lobby of a bank, whose vault door is standing wide open.

The employees lie bound and gagged on the floor, and a large sacks of cash are piled up in the center.

"Hocus Pocus!"

The sacks instantly swell up like overfilled balloon and vent their contents in the form of a green paper geyser that veers all about before streaming neatly into Mambo's hat. Only a few loose bills are left to flutter down as she sets it back on her head. Now, her eyes look over at a gagged teller and slides over to her window, rolling up one of her sleeve, and reach towards her ear, the teller emits a muffled cry and tries to squirm out of reach.

Up on her left ear, from which Mambo produces a very waxy penny, on its front face, Abraham Lincoln makes a sound of disgust.

"I just love a captive audience." She told her.

"They may be captive now, but you're the one who's getting locked up!" Robyn told her, as her team stands or float next to her.

"You forgot, I'm an escape artist."

She produce several Ping Pong balls from between her fingers and slings them at the team, they bounce all around the start exploding. To protect a few of the hostages, Beast girl becomes an alligator and catches one of the sphere in her mouth. It's detonation nearly makes her throw up and leaves her badly stunned, with wisp of smoke drifting from her teeth and nostrils.

Meanwhile, Robyn, Rave, and Kor have set up formidable offensive disc, black shots, starbolts, and shortly joined Cyber and (Y/N), who fired their sonic cannon and magic bullets. The offensive barely fazes Mambo, who dodges nimbly and uses a cluster of floating flower as a shield.

Letting them drop, she pulls off her hat and whips out a yards of tied handkerchiefs from it, these then wrap around Cyber's legs and drag her right into Robyn.

"Whoa!" Cyber exclaimed.

She was slammed into the teller's counter, hard enough to collapse a column just in front of Kor. As he move in, Mambo brings out two deck of playing cards and sprays them forward. Despite the small size of the pasteboard, they have enough force to drive him screaming back to the wall, where he crash down next to Cyber.