Chapter 4: Betrothed

(AS/C) -Alien skin color 

[Third person POV]

The exterior of Titans Tower during the day. Inside the hallways, was Beast girl. She was cheerfully walking down the hall, but she came to a stop when (Y/N) went past her, carrying what looked like luggage. She stands near the open door of your room, and then you went back in to go two large boxes away, one on each shoulder. A question marks pops up by her head and floats away.

"Huh." she questioned. Five of the remaining Titans instantly appear next to her. 

Utterly oblivious to their presence, (Y/N) went back to her room, carrying a pilled of different clothes, with her pet cat-spider, sound asleep. 

"Uhh...(Y/N)?" Cyber called out to you.

"Hmm?" she answered.

"Going somewhere?" Beast girl asked.

"I'm leaving to go to Seyrilia."

"And you're taking your stuff because...?" Rave asked, waiting for an answer from her.

(Y/N) stopped and turn her attention to them. "I'm not coming back." Giving them a sad smile.

"WHAT?!" They all screamed with shock looks on their faces.

"(Y/N), what is the wrong?" Kor asked, feeling sad that she have to leave.

"Nothing is wrong, you guys. It's just that.....I'm getting married." (Y/N) said, getting them another sad smile.

"WHAT?!" They yelled again, having Kor dropped to the floor with his mouth open. 

(Hey guys, okay so imagine the T-sub with six windows, not five)

An area of outer space, where the T-sub is in flight, travels across space pasting few planets along the way. The T-sub have been with Cyber since she built it for them to travel in space.

"You are getting married." Kor asked, inside the T-sub.

A panels appear and showing (Y/N) and Kor's face.

"Yeah. And I can't wait to see my homeplant. I've been feeling a little bit of homesick lately and I am eager to introduce my planet to you guys." (Y/N) example, feeling happy that she was going back home.

"First, you guys, are going to love the scenery of my home planet. We have the most beautiful sunset and sunrise. Then, you must tried my home cooking, my planet has the most tastings meals you will ever taste. And last, you guys must see where we fight at the fighting grounds, where you will meet our most bravest warriors." 

"You're place sound amazing, (Y/N). Can't wait to see it." Beast girl said, as she pop up on the panels as well.

Your's and Best girl's panel disappear as Kor's panel grew larger. "You are getting married?" Then his shrink down, as Rave's panel came up.

"Yeah, uh, anyone we know?"

Inside your cockpit, (Y/N) is tapping her finger together with a little bit of blush on her face. 

"Oh, I haven't met him, I got a letter from my father saying that I'm getting married, but he wants it to be a surprise for me." 

A shadow falls across you when you finished. On the side of her window, Kor is pressed against it, who left his seat and made his way over to where you are.