Chapter 6

I finally updated and i actually feek proud of this one...

Enjoy 😄

"Very well then." They took some steps back as I rose from my seat. "Let's go."

There was nothing they more they needed to say.
This 'game' is set.
And the winner is clear.

He will regret ever messing with him.

He will regret messing with us...

-------------------

Or will I?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kise's P.O.V

Blue eyes glued to the floor, a tall figure looming over him...
That's how we found Kuroko-chi...
That Haizaki! How dare he hurt Kuroko-chi?! We'll show him!!!

That's what I wanted to do...
But...
Akashi-chi wanted to wait, so... we're waiting... but, I can't understand why or what! Kuroko-chi's in trouble, we should be helping!

"Kuroko-kun~!" The bastard's voice rung in my ears. Judging from the way Kuroko-chi is trembling now, he just had the same sensation as me.

Nevertheless, Haizaki continued his endless ranting, oblivious of our thoughts and feelings.
"A little birdie told me you tried to quit basketball, is that right?" None of us missed the way his eyes clashed with those of the other students.
Kuroko-chi was quiet, still, so still that it looked like he wasn't even breathing, and maybe, just maybe, he wasn't. The fact that my dear mentor was silent, I don't know why but, it made me happy and proud. Maybe it was because it looked like he was finally fighting against the silver head.

This, of course, didn't satisfy Haizaki, it made him irritated in fact.
"Well?" He asked, tapping his foot against the concrete rapidly.
For a few more moments, our teammate was quiet, then...
"........." We couldn't hear what he was saying from our hiding spot... Aomine-chi's eye twitched a little, from annoyance or Haizaki's face, I couldn't tell. Akashi-chi seemed to know what he said though as his eyes narrowed dangerously. Just as I was about to ask him, Haizaki spoke;
"Haaaah? What are you saying? Could you repeat that, a little louder this time?" Haizaki spoke, for the first time making me glad, I don't wanna die from Akashi-chi's glare!
The tealnette shook, his clenched fists trembeling with what we could only assume was restricted rage.
But then.
He stopped.
Becoming unmoving once more. Like a true ghost.
His chest heavied from a sharp intake of breath. His fist unclenched and his hair swayed a bit from a gust of wind.

"I will be honest with you Haizaki." We all noticed the missing -kun of familiarity that Kuroko-chi adds to all of those he knows. "I hate you and your little game."  His blue eyes battled with Haizaki's dark ones. "Never in my life have I ever hated someone as much as you. You caused me pain, not only that, but because you're too much of a coward to man up and fix your mistakes. I dislike cowards. I hate the one standing in front of me! I-"

"SHUTTUP!!!" The silver head's fist gripped around the smaller male's throat, interrupting his speech and lifting him like he weighed nothing. Then his other fist was brought down on his fragile, pale face, sending him flying in concrete floor.
The small phantom released nothing. No sound came out of his now bruised throat. No reaction either. Still as a rock. He just lied there. Not making any attempt to get up even when Haizaki's shadow loomed over him once more.

I don't understand! Why am I just standing here? Why isn't any of us moving to stop that bastard?! (Because that's how i need the plot go! 😂
😨 okay okay I'm out!) How can someone be so cruel?
Stop it!
Stop!

He grabbed Kuroko-chi and slammed him against the wall, repeated punches digging in his stomach.
"Care to repeat that?! Huh?! Who's a coward?! Who?!" Like a true punk, he kept rambling on stupid things in a fit of rage. And yet no sound came out of the tealnette.

What we never expected was for Kuroko-chi to fight back. He suddenly pushed the silver head back a few steps. He started shaking once more, Haizaki stood there shocked. Then he laughed like the maniac he is as Kuroko-chi tried to stop his shaking by wrapping his arms around himself, making it look like he was cold instead of freaky. I feel weird, Kuroko-chi's acting strange. I don't like it one bit.
And I don't wanna just witness this! I want to help damn it!
Why can't I help him?

"Now where do you think you're going?" Haizaki asked as Kuroko-chi tried to leave, still shaking like a leaf. "The fun is just starting!" Every word was drawn out lazily, like this was just a simple game to him.

"OUT OF MY WAY HAIZAKI!!" Came the horrifying voice, followed by a cry of pain.

K-uroko...chi?

Haizaki was standing at the trembling tealnette's feet, groaning in agony. Not pain, AGONY!

He made a move to leave once more and one would think he made it this time, but the maddened bastard pushed him painfully forward, making Kuroko-chi fall on the hard asphalt of the road, a horrid swish was heard, letting us know the painful contact of his body and the hard street.

Slowly, painfully, he stood up on shaky feet, blood pouring down his pale(r) face, one arm holding his side as he made a few small steps before a bright light sorrounded his figure, blinding him. Not litteraly of course.

He put his shaking hand in front of his eyes to protect them.

Just in time to see the damned car moving in a fast pace toward him.

----------------

Oha Asa predicted terrible luck for Aquarious today, nanodayo...

And that's it! Thank you for reading and I'll see you next chap!