Chapter 30 (TAGGED)

Hii, I'm alive-
Wait, don't throw tomatoes at me yet!!!
I know it's been a while and I broke my promise but a lot of things happened:
My scl trip, my sister's scl trip, exams, projects and then writer's block, but I'm finally back and will update as fast as i can.

In a form of apology, I made this chapter extra long, hope you enjoy!

Once again, I'm sorry for being so late! *bows*

Akashi's P.O.V

"Do you have everything?" I asked my twin brother, hiding my amusement at his over excited face. Even though everybody else would say he was just like normal, Tetsuya could never fool me; his eyes gave everything away.
It was finally time for him to be released from hospital and the tealnette has been talking nonstop about it since the begining of the week.
"Hai, we're good to go." He answered impatiently, I could tell he was holding himself back from running ahead and getting lost in the crowd. I chuckled, throwing his bag over my shoulder, leading the way out and ignoring his protests of wanting to carry his stuff on his own. I could only thank the gods for his excited aura.

All that excitment, however, was replaced by a strange fear as we got out. He suddenly shrank to himself, keeping his head down... like some sort of slave.
How it angered me!
"Tetsuya!" I waited for him to catch up to me before taking his hand in mine, holding it gently, knowing that it was all he needed to feel confident in himself. I could feel him tightening his hold every now and then, the hospital scent finally clearing, fresh air chasing it away as we stood at the building's entrance.

Hmph, the new chauffeur is late.

"Um... Akashi-ku-"
"I've told you before, it's nii-san now Tetsuya." I interrupted. "Or if not that then at least call me Seijuro." He avoided my gaze and muttered incohorently. "I'm sorry, could you repeat that, Tetsuya?"
"No!" Pouting, he covered his eyes, pink coloring his cheeks. "It's embarrasing..." I chuckled, taking his hands in my own, the comforting warmth spreading through my entire body like a heavenly disease, it felt good, however, I didn't let it show in my face for a mischievious smile was firmly put there, it's intention: making Tetsuya talk.
"I won't warn you Tetsuya. You better tell me now if you'd rather not suffer." His eyes widened as he tried to back away but failed for his hands were trapped in my grip, head shaking in lighting speed.
Grinning in delight, I pulled him closer, sneakingly moving my arm so that he was now in front of me, and then I begun my torture; tickling him like no tomorrow. It seemed as if he had weak spots everywhere, uncontrollable laughter escaping him as he gasped desperately for breath.

"S-stopp! Plea-se!" He shouted, giving it his hardest to get away.
"Never!" I replied, going against it, however, when a black SUV stopped in front of us. I let him gasp for much needed air, to glare coldly at my new servant, who bowed his head and opened his mouth to, most likely, make some sort of excuse for his tardiness. "You're late." I stated. "That doesn't leave a good impresion. We need people who are skilled, not lazy idiots who got lucky into getting a well paying job."
The man, who merely flinched at my glare, handled the situation like an adult.
One that was talking to a child, something I am not. "There was traffic young sir, kindly understand that I could not do anything about it." He had some nerve, looking at me in the eye like that.
Acting like that.
This man would get himself fired on the first day of his job, on the first five minutes actually and even less than that. All that, and he still had the courage to look mighty im front of me.
"N...nii-san...?" Small hands grabbed my trembling fist and I turned to see big doe eyes to my right. I must admit, I was suprised once again by Tetsuya, his words caught me off guard. "It's ok, he won't do it again, right?"