four; multi

THE ARTICLE BOTHERED HER. Sebastian told her not to worry, but he was bothered, too. It was something neither of them wanted to wake up to, and he pressed a kiss to her shoulder as they sat together, her back against his chest as he lazily flicked through tv channels.

"Seb, I just can't believe they would-"

"I know, iubirea mea, I know." he sighed, finally settling on reruns of Catfish to distract the both of them.

"You don't have to say that, Seb. We aren't in public."

"But I enjoy calling you my love. You said it yourself, what good are we going to be in public if we can't even convince ourselves?" he smiled down at her, shaking his head fondly.

"You're right." Caterina nodded, leaning into him. The two sat in silence, but she couldn't get the article out of her mind. It was so uncalled for, so hurtful. She had to look at it one more time.

--

SEBASTIAN STAN FINDS LOVE WITH A NO ONE

Sebastian Stan, 35, has found love in a place none of us thought possible

Sebastian Stan, 35, has found love in a place none of us thought possible. Two days ago, Stan and his best friend, Caterina Marino, 34, were spotted in the airport coming back from Las Vegas, where they attended a close friend's wedding according to their respective social medias.

Upon closer inspection of the photos our photographers took, we were stunned to see the two not only holding hands, but having rings on their fingers. Is it possible Caterina Marino is now Caterina Stan? We can hardly believe it. After all, we've always expected Sebastian to end up with someone who holds fame as well as he does. He's practically a household name, after all.

Of course, Caterina is a well known wedding planner, and Sebastian takes her to every premiere and event, as seen above. She seems to be close to the Marvel cast, as her last Instagram post bears an interaction with Tom Holland, with him fondly calling her his mother. But we can't help but wonder why Sebastian is spending his time with a no one, and what sparked such a sudden union. Will we be on baby watch?

--

"Seb." the tone of her voice made him shift to look at her, a small smile on his lips at how she hadn't bothered to move from their position. Having known each other for half their lives, they were comfortable with each other on levels other people couldn't understand. It was why so many people assumed they were dating, and why it was so easy to believe in their marriage. But they both knew it was all for show, that it wouldn't lead to anything of importance.

"Hm?" he replied after a beat of silence, realising he had let his thoughts get the best of him.

"I think I'm gonna say something. About us being together, I mean. Just like, an official statement type thing. It'll clear my head."