twenty-four; real life

IT WAS VERY RARE THAT the entire Marvel cast was in one place all at once, and they took this time to get together. As Caterina and Sebastian approached Elizabeth's shared home with Chris Evans, the two mentally prepared themselves for the onslaught of people that were going to greet them.

It had been a while since Marvel movies were created, and the cast had grown more and more since the beginning. One of the most recent additions had been a girl named Adeline, who apparently was Tom's girlfriend. The couple hadn't met any of the new additions, but they had a feeling they were going to, and they were more than excited. It wasn't every day that new people were cast, so new faces intrigued them. They could remember fondly the day that Zendaya and Jacob Batalon were cast, because Tom had called them genuinely crying. From then on, they had been a trio, and Caterina often found herself momming them from a distance.

The door swinging open before they even knocked was the first thing to spook the couple, Sebastian having to stop himself from jumping on account of the baby carrier in his hands. Elizabeth, who had opened the door, squealed, her eyes wide as they landed on the little girl in the carrier.

"It's your kid! Guys, they have a kid! We weren't punked!" She shouted into the house, hugging Caterina a moment later. Sebastian laughed and gave her a one armed hug, brushing through the doorway to get into the house. Caterina and Elizabeth followed slowly behind, talking animatedly about the engagement ring on Elizabeth's finger. Of course Caterina caught it, knowing her friend couldn't hide it and being only slightly offended she hadn't found out right away. Elizabeth was quick to explain she only wanted her friend to know in person, because it was only fair.

As the two women approached the group of people, they shared a look of amusement. Sebastian had been surrounded as soon as the cast noticed their daughter, and he panicked with how many there were. Caterina laughed at the panicked look he shot her, taking her from her carrier and smiling at her friends.

"Guys, meet Magdalena Luca Stan," she introduced, holding the baby close to her chest. Magdalena gurgled in response, earning a grin from the woman. With a bit of hesitance, Caterina allowed her friends to hold the child, watching them coo over her and marvel at her small hands. Sebastian shared a grin with her at these interactions, his eyes widening as Tom Holland got ahold of their daughter. Caterina almost dashed towards him in fear, her eyes completely missing the blonde that was stood beside her "son".

"Tom, you have to hold her right!" Cat tutted, quick to correct his hands. He pouted, raising an eyebrow at her.

"Mom, I have younger brothers, I know how to hold a baby," he reassured, grinning at the child in question. "Hi, Lena. You're named after a flower, and your big brother is Spiderman! You'll get so many jealous looks when I hang out with you."

"Um, her dad is literally the Winter Soldier, and her mom is the Wasp. I think she's already won life," the blonde said, making Caterina direct her attention to her for the first time.

"Adeline!" She exclaimed, hugging the girl tightly. Adeline smiled, hugging the woman back as she rambled an apology. "This absolute two year old just took my kid and I freaked out, he's too worrisome."

"I understand, I'm dating him," Adeline was quick to reply, biting her lip to hide the smile on her face.

"I'm right here!" Tom yelled, his eyes widening as Lena yelled back. Well, it was more of a squeal than a yell, but it still spooked him more than he was proud to admit, especially when Mackie teased him for it later in the night. Adeline took the baby from him as soon as he yelled, playing with her happily. Caterina couldn't miss the look Tom gave her, making sure to talk to him later about how in love he was.

Later that night, Elizabeth was the one who was holding tight to Magdalena, cooing to her like half the cast had been that night. Lena had taken a liking to Elizabeth right away, and from the way Elizabeth talked, the feeling was mutual. In a few days, Caterina would text her friend to inform her that she would be a great mother, which would cause Elizabeth to almost have a meltdown in Walmart.

After Elizabeth, it was Mackie who took the small child, staring at her like she was the light of his life. Sebastian would take that moment to inform him that he was her godfather, making the man genuinely bawl. Caterina felt a pang in her chest at the announcement, if only because it was meant to be Luca there, but she knew her daughter would carry on his legacy. Anthony was quick to distract her thoughts as he hugged her, making her laugh and hug him back.

Eventually, the Stans would decide it was time to leave. Lena was tired, and they didn't want to keep the sleeping baby in a room full of loud adults. Their friends begrudgingly understood, allowing the couple to leave after many hugs and promises to see each other again. Their next premiere was coming up, but Caterina was hesitant to attend, even if it was the premiere for the first solo Wasp movie. It just didn't feel right to her to leave her daughter unattended. (Sebastian would later make her agree to go, staying home with Lena himself).

The tired couple got home a little after nine pm, putting Lena to bed before retreating to the couch. Caterina curled into Sebastian's side, the man choosing some cooking show to watch as he turned on the tv. He couldn't concentrate for long though, as Caterina was fidgeting more than normal. He looked down at her, wondering why, when she took it upon herself to speak up.

"I want to get married," she informed him, playing with the edge of his shirt. He raised an eyebrow, tilting his head in confusion.

"Caterina, we're already married."

"Yeah, but it was a drunk decision in Vegas. It wasn't exactly sentimental. Don't you want pictures to show Lena when she gets older?"

"Well, then, I can't believe I'm saying this, but Caterina Stan, will you marry me... again?"

"Of course I will, Sebby." She smiled, pressing a kiss to his lips before turning her attention back to the tv.

--

[29.03.18]

hi my loves! for those of you who don't know, Adeline is from my Tom fics hero/heroine and small town, so check them out if you want❤️