fourteen; multi

CAT, OVER HERE!

Elizabeth exclaimed with a smile, her hand waving the girl over. Caterina grinned, detaching herself from Sebastian, who had his arm around her waist like she was a lifeline. He gave a pout as she walked away, but his attention quickly shifted to Mackie, giving him an eyeroll before he even spoke.

"I'm wounded, Sebastian. I thought you would be thrilled to see me."

"Let's get one thing straight: you are actually the worst," Sebastian replied, earning an overdramatic fake cry from Anthony.

"And I thought I was your best friend," he sobbed, making Sebastian let out an exasperated sigh.

"I missed you, too, buddy. Now, have you seen Tom?"

"I knew it!" Anthony jumped up triumphantly, making Sebastian try his hardest not to want to punch him. "Which Tom? The annoying one or the British one?"

"The annoying one."

"Hey! Spiders have feelings too, you know," Tom said as he approached the two, "and I'm British too?"

"Yeah, gah, Mackie." Sebastian gave him a pointed look, earning a glare from Mackie and a throw up of his hands.

"What more do you want from me?" he replied incredulously. "You know what? I'm gonna go talk to Hiddles. At least he actually appreciates me."

"Ha, keep telling yourself that," Sebastian shouted as he walked away before turning to Tom. "So, my child, I have a proposition for you."

On the other side of the room, Caterina was talking to Elizabeth and Paul, the trio having the time of their lives. Elizabeth recounted the antics they had gotten into while Caterina was home- "it wasn't as fun without you," Paul informed her- and she listened intently. They truly were the perfect dynamic, and she couldn't have asked for better friends.

"Anyway, I just think it's so- what's that face for, Paul?" Caterina asked, pausing her sentence. He shook his head, looking around the room.

"It's almost midnight. I have to go find my wife." he ducked out of the conversation with those words, leaving the two women alone.

"Oh, I need to go find Chris, then," Elizabeth murmured, earning a shocked look from Caterina. Elizabeth gave her a playful eyeroll. "Don't act like you didn't know." with that, she left her friend alone, Caterina sipping her champagne.

"You look awful pretty to be standing here all alone," a voice said from behind her. She turned, a smile gracing her lips as she saw Sebastian with Tom in tow.

"Mmm, if it isn't my favorite person." she smiled mischievously before continuing, "how are you, Tom?"

"I'm good, thanks Mom." he grinned, the both of them relishing in Sebastian's offense.

"Ugh, you both suck. Now, shoo, Tomerina, the adults are going to play." he shooed the younger man away, earning an annoyed, "I'm twenty one years old!" as he retreated.

"Mmm, was there a reason you brought him over here?" she asked, moving to meet Sebastian halfway. He laughed, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Why would I have any motive for anything ever?" he replied, hearing their friends begin to count to midnight. They joined in, and after a moment, they shared a midnight kiss. Sebastian managed to hold it long enough for Tom to come back to them, tapping on Caterina's shoulder.

"Hey, I need some help, please," he said, distracting her momentarily until her eyes shifted to outside the building.

"What did- Sebastian," she murmured, and he smiled as she turned to face him. "I love you. And Tom, you really kept a secret! I'm so proud!"

--

elizabetholsen: happy new year! the gang is finally back together💕

[tagged: paulrudd, caterinastan]

--

caterinastan: thank you for being amazing, 2017

caterinastan: thank you for being amazing, 2017. here's leaping into the new year with my best friends.

[tagged: imsebastianstan, paulrudd, elizabetholsen, tomholland2013, prattprattpratt, chrisevans, anthonymackie]

--

caterinastan: there's glitter on the floor after the party

[tagged: imsebastianstan]

--

imsebastianstan: new years day

[tagged: caterinastan]

--

[16.02.18:]