Confessions

------------------------------------------------------
The title originally going to "He Confesses" but come on. I want some of you ladies to confess to them first.
Thank you guys for 1k amazing and I love you all!!! I love writing these kind of scenarios with this Fandom. Even if I don't watch Aphmau as I used too. I'm glad to give you guys this book.
Enjoy
------------------------------------------------------

Garroth: Garroth was ready to confess his love for you. What not a cuter way to confess with the help of the pets. Certain one in fact. You had you eyes on baby Siamese cat for about week now. You always play with the kitten on your breaks. Even as far as lying to the costumers who wanted to adopt the little fur ball. You always say that kitten was adopted. Today was your lucky day. Garroth got to his shift earlier than you. He got a pink collar with a paw name tag for the kitten. With it saying. 'Will you be my Owner's Girlfriend?' He placed it gently around the kitten neck. The kitten meow and nudge its head on Garroth big hand. Garroth smiled like a goof at his and soon to be your pet.
It was a way of having his own little family with you. He saw you coming into the pet store. Garroth quickly hid and grabbed Sprinkles Jr. but just Sprinkles since it's a she not a he. You called out for Garroth a few times. He didn't reply but let Sprinkles wonder into your sight. You gasp at the cuteness and pick her up automatically. Cuddling with her before noticing the name tag.
Your emotions dropped a bit. Probably another employee got her adopted when you were off shift. You look at the name tag reading it out loud. "Will you be my Owner's girlfriend? What duh?" You were now confused. Unlit Garroth still up from his hiding spot. "What do you say (Name)?" Garroth smiled silly. You were shocked and took you a few seconds to progress it. Then you were smiling like idiot ready to cry. But you didn't of course you just quickly walked into Garroth's arms. Engulfing you and Sprinkles into a hug. Be careful not to hurt the baby.
"Of course you dummy! I been waiting for this." You smiled up at Garroth. Who place a kiss on yours and Sprinkles forehead. You blushed before looking down at your guy's kitten. "Did you name her?" You ask petting her as she purr softly. "Of course I did! Her name is Sprinkles!" Garroth said proudly. You let out a laugh. "Really? Sprinkles?" You joked. Garroth protested saying it was a wonder name and is sticking to that name. "I know I'm only joking." You replied.

Dante: Summer was coming to an end. Dante and you hated the thought of not seeing each other. So badly for Dante to being called yours and you to being called his. It was very early morning and the sunrise was about to come. Dante want you both to see it unlit the perfect moment to confess to you. He already picked the perfect spot all he had to is wake you up. It took a while as he had to sneak into your house and calm you down after waking you.
You and like any other person you thought he was a stranger. So you punched in the nose when he woke you up. You acted in defense. You didn't exactly apologize to him either. Deserving it for sneaking in and scaring you to death. Dante didn't have time to argue back as he rushed you out of your beach house. Perfecting timing as you and Dante came at the right moment. Amazing honestly you thought.
The sunrise was something you rarely got to see by when you see it. Your always amazed by it. "(Name)..." Dante spoke grabbing your hand. You couldn't help but blush a little bit. "Hmm?" You replied. "Summer coming to and end and I.... I don't want us to be separated." Dante words were honest. "I feel the same way Dante.." You mumble out shaking. Holding onto his hand tightly.
"(Name) I know we had a rough start but I saw you in a way I saw no other.... what I'm saying is I love you (Name)! Please be my girlfriend!?" Dante asked scared and nervous. Holding onto your hand afraid of letting you go. You were in tears of joy. You hate showing so much emotion especially crying. You nodded excitedly and jump into Dante's arm. "Of course! I love you Dante." Like that the two you rested on the beach watching the sunrise.

Laurance: Laurance and you were both ready to confess. Yet you both didn't know you were both were going to confess at the same time. You dress up a bit more. Wore a nice dress that stopped below your knees and the dress low cut and stopping at your shoulders. Lastly wedges and a belt around your waist. You walked into the Maid Cafe getting some automatic looks from everyone.
You asked Aaron and Aphmau to see Laurance privately. You whispered to them letting them know you were gonna confess to Laurance. They couldn't but give glances to each other and laugh. Laurance earlier asked to see you privately when you got here. You were confused on them laughing but they then guided you to the employee only room. Walking in you saw Laurance placing back and forth.
You laughed a bit. It was a adorable to see him like this. Laurance ears heard that lovely laugh and look at you directly. "(N-Name)..!" Laurance wasn't expecting you so soon. You waved starting to get very nervous. "Hey! So I been wanting to tell you something.." You told him. "Oh! Same I been trying to tell you this for a while now." Laurance nervously laughs. "Ok so-" "What I was going to -" You and Laurance when too flustered and cutting each other. You laughed and Laurance nervously in.
"You can go first." You spoke out politely. "No no you can go first." Laurance said after. "It's fine you go first." You spoke smiling. Laurance takes a deep breathe. "Okay (Name) you honestly make me so happy when meeting you....it's be amazing if you could my girlfriend?" Laurance said quickly but you got what said. You wrapped your arms around his neck.
"Just the words I wanted to here. Of course Laurance." With that you pulled him a tender passion kiss.