Kisses

MERRY CHRISTMAS HAPPY HOLIDAYS YALL
------------------------------------------------------
Whooop back from the dead. How are y'all? Thanks for sticking around and I'm gonna be working on multiple chapters at once so let's get to this.

I don't know when I'll be posting again but thank you for all your support on everything!
-----------------------------------------------------

Garroth: Nose. An odd place to give you kisses but you love it nothing the less. When Garroth started giving you kisses on the nose you first thought he was leaning in to kiss you on the forehead but- Nope! Always kissed your nose. He didn't have no really reason behind it at first. Now he loves it because the smile and how your nose scrunches up when he does it. He finds it adorable.

You: His cheeks. Loving to poke his cheeks and slightly teasing him you give him kisses on his cheeks. His grin gets the biggest when you place a kiss on his cheek. Usually gets pouty and says you missed. Then you just place a kiss on the other side of his cheek. "You're no fair (Name)." He pouts. "I know but you love me anyways." You laughed. Finally placing a kiss in the lips.

Dante: Collarbone. He loves to start slowly on your neck and moves down to collarbone. He also loves your reaction to it. You usually laugh at him pushing him away or you gasp when he does it by surprise.

You: Lips. Loving to be a tease. So a long and slow kiss on the lips usually does the trick. Before it can become anything more then a simple kiss you pull away. Dante groans in disappointment and asks why you're so rude. You laugh at him before giving another quick kiss on the lip again. Then going back to the task at hand. Most of times at least.

Laurance: Your face. He can't pick a favorite place on your face. He just loves everything about it. Your lips, cheeks, forehead, just everything. He usually wakes you up by kissing your face until you get annoy and lazily push him away. "Babe~ time to get up." You heard as you felt soft lips press again your cheek then your forehead and lastly your lips. You didn't budge though then the kisses continued before you open one eye. "Five more minutes stop bugging meh." Your tiredness still there. "Never." He smiled and gave you another kiss on your forehead. You smiled helplessly.

You: Palm of his hand. It's just to be a cheesy romantic but you usually place a kiss on his palm with saying m'lady. "Why my hand? Couldn't you kiss me anywhere else?" Laurance pouted as you just kissed his palm. "Why m'lady it's because I love you~" You winked at him. "You been watching too much Miraculous Ladybug." He laughed at you're cuteness. "Maybe just a little." You sighed helplessly as you kissed his cheeks. Which Laurance loved much more than a kiss on his palm. Not that he's complaining.

Travis: Lips. He can't help himself. That smile you give is just begging him to just kiss your lips. You usually laugh and push him away as it can get a little annoying at times. "Babe pay attention to me~" Travis pouts as your scrolling through your friend's posts. Peaceful evening with you sitting in your boyfriend's lap. "Hmm." You ignore your boyfriend pouts and continues to look at your phone. Travis frowns and grabs your phone and throws across the bed. "Trav-" You're shushed with his lips. Kissing back immediately before slowing pulling away. "Didn't know you were jealous of a phone." You laughed before snuggling up to Travis. Who smiles in victory.

You: Neck. It's to showoff your dominant traits. What can you say. You want to show what your made of. Also of course that Travis is yours and no one else's. "(Name) you need to stop this." Travis nervously laughs while pointing at the new hickeys place on his neck. You just shrug with a little smirk playing on your face. "Come on it's not that bad." Travis gives you 'are you serious' look before revealing more on his collarbone. "Oh it's bad baby." Travis sighs before throwing on his scarf to hide them up. "S-sorry well not really but still." You laughs before pecking Travis cheek. "You're lucky I love you." Travis smiled before hugging you.

Zane: Your cheeks. You have chubby squishy cheeks. Zane just likes to mess with yours cheeks. Adding a small kisses is icing on the cake. You usually blow up red as tomato and Zane loves that. Also love your pouty face you give him what he squishes your cheeks.

You: Forehead. You didn't show off any kind of affection at first because you were just too shy. You secretly do quick pecks on Zane's forehead when you guys would cuddle together. When you thought he was sleeping. One day he caught you in the act. "(Name) what are you doing." Zane open one eye to look at you. "Ahh s-sorry just gave you a quick kiss on the forehead...I won't do it again.." You mumbled into Zane's chest to hide your embarrassment. "No it's okay I quite enjoy it." Zane smiled soft as he played with your hair. You smiled and listened to him. As you gave a kiss on the forehead when he looked stress or just because why not. It puts him at ease a lot.

Aaron: Your scars. You have a few scars like the one on your stomach that ends on towards your lower back. Or simple hand scars you get from random things. He kisses them to remind you that your scars are beautiful. Especially because you insecure about them sometimes. It puts you at ease a lot more then he thinks.

You: His scars. Something you guys both share. Rough patches the both of you have. You give him gentle kisses on them. It's one of the things he still gets flustered on. You enjoy seeing him like that. It just both eases you guys and not feel insecure in front of each other. "Babe stop it." Aaron chuckles as you kiss a scar on his cheek. "I can't help it you look to cute when I do it." You grin cheesy. Aaron rolls his eyes playfully pushing your head away.

Gene: Freckles. You try to hide them with your makeup. Gene notice it one day. "Hey (Name)? Do you have freckles?" Gene asked as you were about to add concealer. "Oh yeah. I do but just a few. Usually cover them up." You replied about to beat yourself with beauty bender . Unlit Gene grab the beauty bender out of your hand. "Hey! Gene give it back!" You pouted. "No way! You're freckles are beautiful and I don't want you covering something that's apart of you." Gene said seriously. Taken back a bit you blushed and looked to the side. "Okay I guess." From that day one you slowly stopped covering your freckles. Gene loved to make little shapes out of them.

You: Nose. Finding it to be a small fun challenge for you. As you usually do it when cuddling up not out in public. Gene is resting while keeping you close to him. You just suddenly place a quick peck on his nose. Gene blink twice before looking at you. "Did you just kiss my nose?" You nod. "Yeah? What you don't like it?" You chuckled. "No I like it just new is all." Gene smiles as he gentle touches your freckles. "Stop that Gene~" "Never."