Maps (Dante)

------------------------------------------------------
Whooop back from the dead. How are y'all?

Anyways I don't know when I'll be posting again but thank you for all your support on everything!
-----------------------------------------------------
Warnings: Cursing , people under the influence, and angst :)
Italic - Flashbacks
Normal Font - Present
Underline Italic - Song Lyrics
-----------------------------------------------------

" Come on babe! It's just a party that everyone is going to~" Dante, you're boyfriend of four years tries to persuade you. "Uhh I don't know everyone usually goes crazy at these parties." Your hesitate as the scenario of the last party played in your mind. Involved a crazy hangover, trashed bathroom and kitchen, and practically everyone sleeping on the floor. What can you say? You guys were some just crazy adults.
Dante grabs you by the waist and rest his head on your shoulder. "If it gets too crazy then we'll leave. I promise." He says while placing a kiss on you're cheek. "Hmmm alright deal." You reluctantly agreed and go get ready. Yet it couldn't have been the biggest mistake for the both of you.
Time passes and you're not much of a drinker so you just chatted catching up with friends you haven't seen. As Dante was automatically taken away with his friends. You trying not to be a possessive girlfriend let him have his freedom. Same goes for you. Yet two hours into the party and still no check in on you. Worried you to say the least. Your friends at this time were either tipsy or drunk. Like you said they go all out with these parties. You barely touched your first beer.
Gut feeling you have since you got here made it unease to drink. "God stop being soooo responsible and have fun a little (Nickname)." Your friend slurred her words. Obviously one of your drunker friends. "Uhhh I'm gonna go to the bathroom and check on Dante. Be right back ladies." You lied about the bathroom and handed your friend your untouched beer. Which she happily started drinking away.
This party just wasn't for you today. It worried you more that you're own boyfriend didn't check if you're fine. You followed the sound of the rowdy boys- men which leads you to the kitchen. You swear you're heart stopped beating. Your obviously drunk boyfriend and dare say drunk friends cheering him on as he kissed a red head. As they pull away you and Dante made eye contact.
You held back your tears. His expression was shocked and speechless. In your case it showed a guilty victim. You know he can tell what he just did was wrong. "Ha I can't believe this..." You we're wishing this was a dream or just something else that wasn't the scene in front of you. "(Na-" Dante tried to say only to be cut off by you. He sees the tear slip down your cheek.
"Don't you dare talk or touch me..." You shakily mumble to him. Moving back as he was infected with something. You look up at his friends. "I thought all of you would know better too.." With that you ran to the door. Yet you quickly stop to get your bag. Your friends try to slur out words in asking you what is wrong. You ignored them.
You open the door before glancing at the kitchen. Barley able to see from your view. You see Dante's friends convincing or negotiating with him. Which you see is working as he hasn't tried to stop you from leaving. You loudly slam the door close and start walking home.
Dante has the keys to the car. You think on where you went so wrong. All the possible scenarios where things could have been different. Or if Dante even truly loved you. Tears came back didn't stop falling this time. He truly broken you're heart right now. As you weren't paying attention you heard a honk. You look to your right as you see a flash of white before your mind went blank.

~ Start song ~
I miss the taste of a sweeter life
I miss the conversation
I'm searching for a song tonight
I'm changing all of the stations

I like to think that we had it all
We drew a map to a better place
But on that road I took a fall
Oh baby why did you run away?