Picking Her Over Me (Laurance)

------------------------------------------------------
Alright I think I'm going to start doing the Fairy Tale (Disney Theme) stories next. I'm still doing the Scenarios but instead of having a one-shot in between them I'll put the Fairy tale theme story instead.
Of course they'll be split up into parts. If you people want to you could comment which one you want first. If not I'm probably going to do the Disney movie I love most. Mostly likely going to be Beauty and the Beast or The Little Mermaid.
Sorry for all the mini Supernatural references in this one-shot.
------------------------------------------------------

You were walking pass the dorms. Quickly and quiet trying to get your dorm. You been hearing so much about the carnival in town from other girls. Gossiping how there boyfriend or crush is going to take them there. But you had little interest in this carnival. Lies. You were interested but you had no one to go with.

Facing your dorm door you look into your pockets to find your keys. "Hey (Name)!" You heard right behind you. Laurance you thought as you turn around to face him. He's been your dorm buddy from the first semester of college. He's a great guy to say the least, every girl was into him you couldn't disagree but you know you had no chances with him.

Small smile and little wave you gave Laurance. "Sup buddy." You lean again your dorm doorframe. "What are you up to?" Laurance asked  coolly. You shrugged your shoulders. "Not much just going to hide and rewatch Supernatural again." You confessed honestly. (Sorry I'm watching SPN right now so) Laurance let out a chuckle, confusing you because you thought nothing was funny. "How about you go to the carnival instead? Doesn't that seem better?" Laurance raised an eyebrow. 

Taken back from this comment you gave him a very questionable look. Trying to see if he was joking on not. His beautiful blue eyes showed honestly nothing else really. "Sure why not I need to get out of the dorms anyways." You replied with a cute nod and smiled. Laurance fist bumped in the air letting a giggle escape your lips, shaking your head slightly. "Adorable...." You whisper. "I'm sorry. I'm just really excited for this, I'll come for you 5. Okay?" Laurance rubbing his neck nervously. You gave his a small nod of understanding and with that the boy walked inside.

After he walked in you couldn't help but let out a helpless sigh. Happy to know you'll actually get to go this carnival everyone talking about. No other but Laurance but himself. Finally getting inside your dorm you were about to close unlit a someone heel stopped you. Looking down at the heel you then looked up face to face with Aphmau. Well would say looking down at her as she was shorter then you. By at least three or four inches. Her wearing heels made you guys the same height. Did she do that on purpose? You thought as Aphmau was on of your ex-best friend. Long story short she always blamed you for everything when your good friend Aaron dumped her. Also that now she acts full of herself and is now rude jerk to you.

"Oh hey Aphmau long time no see." Uninterested in what she wanted say so you tried closing the door again. This time she stopped it with her hand and gave you a smug look. "Don't play dumb with me low life! I see what your trying to do with Laruance! Your not right for him I should know because I am right for him." Aphmau started a pointless argument once again with you. Low tone in her voice as Laurance dorm was just across from us. " Sure your right for him Aphmau and why are you telling me this?" You acted uninterested but now were a bit curious on what she'll say.

"What I am saying is Laurance needs a strong girl for him. Not a doormat that just lets everyone step on them." Aphmau laughed crossing her arms. Before resting her arm on her chest. "Someone like me of course! Laurance is still pretty into me from high school. I can't say his feelings have change for me. Like just look at me I have everything you don't have." With that Aphmau pressed out her chest adding a light bounce with her breasts, sticking out her curvy body, and showing of her butt. Your nose scrunched up. How disgusting and she called me a slut before?

"Just because you have 'everything' doesn't mean Laurance still likes you for that. I'm sure he has change since high school Aphmau. Now please stop bugging me. Please go show off to someone who will actually care." You brushed off everything she said didn't matter. Some of the things you couldn't careless for. There was this one thing that bothers you but no way you were gonna let Aphmau see that. "Huh?! Whatever! See you around slut~" Aphmau scoffed before walking deeper into the dorms. You glare just a bit as she once again call you a slut. Like she isn't one herself. You sighed once again before actually closing your dorm door.

"Oh sweet Castiel please listen to my prayers.." You begged having three hours before the carnival.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey (Name) ready?" You heard Laurance voice before three knocks. You rushed to open the door. You wanted to look at least a bit decent for the carnival. So you put on ripped jeans, with a white blouse stopping at you shoulders, and lastly just plain black converse. You rushed and open the door to reveal Laurance in his nice casual outfit like always. "Wow you look great (Name)!" Laurance commented with a grin.

"I wouldn't say great but thanks! Should we get going?" You brushed of your little blush. You lock the door before walking out your dorm. "Of course! Let's go!" You smiled at Laurance excitement. It's like you fangirling over Destiel. You both walked to the carnival.

Laurance paying for the entrance which you didn't like so you told him to take the money you offer him. He kept on denying to take it so you sneaky put it into his jacket pocket. Passing by the near carnival games you couldn't help to see a supernatural theme one! Like how lucky are you? You stopped like a child glancing at the Castiel plush with big eyes.

"Oh my Chuck.... Castiel has heard my prayers finally..." You were flabbergasted. It's not everyday you get to see something like this. Laurance took notice when he saw you weren't by his side anymore. He looked at you then to plush of a guy in a trench coat. Confused to say the least. Wondering why on earth would you want a plush of that person. But he payed the booth guy and it took him only one try to win the plush.

"We have a winner!" The guy yelled excitedly getting your attention. Your face to face the Castiel plush. Without hesitation you hugged it tightly. "Oh geez! Thank you so much Laurance!" You shouted grinning like an idiot. "No problem let's keep walking." Laurance smiled before walking again. You falling him with your moment ruined in seconds. "Oh my Irene! Laurance you're here?" You heard the devil voice.

"Oh hey Aphmau! Yeah I came here with (Name). How about you?" Laurance asked her. "Well my friends all dumped me for their dates. I'm just here walking around." Lies you thought as Aphmau didn't even glance at you. Like you were invisible. "Woah that sucks but hey want to hangout with (Name) and I?" No you idiot what are you doing. She doing this on purpose and your not seeing it.

"Omg really? Well if you don't mind..." "We don't mind at all! Right (Name)?" Laurance turned to you. You pulled a fake smiled. "Y-yeah sure... I guess..." You spoked. Next thing you see is Laurance getting dragged along by Aphmau. You grumpy follow along mumbling things to your Castiel. Aphmau had dragged you both to the ferris wheel.... Not good in your book.

The line was short and you guys were already next. Laurance and Aphmau unlit the guy working the ferris wheel stopped you. He explained that only two can go on the ride. You glared at the worker. Laurance gave you a confused sad look. You shook your head to him and smiled. Saying your okay even though you know your not. You look up sadly seeing Aphmau and Laurance going up into the air.

You saw Laurance pick his head out. Looking down at you. He did a small little wave with a smile. You were about to do it back unlit you saw an arm snake around his shoulder. Bruoght him back inside. "That snake..." You growled but then sadly look as in there coming around again. You saw it. Aphmau kissing Laurance. You thought it wouldn't hurt this bad. Of course you were wrong.

"Of course things are going to have to be this way. What a fool of what I am to think he'll like me back...." You gripped your plush he won you. How badly you wanted to throw it on the ground, stomp on it, dirty it, and throw away. But you love the plush so you didn't. All you did was turn around and started walking away with it in your hands.

"Let's go Castiel. I also know how it feels when you lose all your friends too...." You felt the tears come out when walking away.