You Meet Their Parents

------------------------------------------------------
Alrighty I'm like more excited to the boy's parents. Just because we all love them and how sweet and kind they are.
Future Me - Sorry I realized how it's kinda hard to do these boys. I pretty much stopped trying on a few of them. Only one I decently like is Zane the rest I'm iffy and isn't my best. Apologies once again. Also I didn't do Travis bc his parents are never mention and I don't know what I can do for him.
------------------------------------------------------

Garroth: "(Name) you shouldn't be this worried." Garroth holds hands with you. Your meeting Garroth's parents plus his little brother. You heard much about them. "Yes I agree with Garroth. Our mom is going to be thrilled for this." Zane tried calming you down. It help but only a bit. You were just nervous for these things. You heard wonderful things about them. It's just Garroth being the heir to his father's corporation. The thought scared you that his father wouldn't think your right for him. So you are nowhere near a good businesswomen. You haven't told Garroth anything about your concern. Hints why you were so nervous.
Your so out of thought you didn't realize that your at the house. Zane knocked on the door awaiting for answer. "Oh hey big bros!" Greeted but the littlest brother Vylad. "Baby brother!" Garroth pulled Vylad and Zane into s hug. Didn't last long as Zane pulled away from it. "You must be (Name)! I'm Vylad! It's nice to meet you. Garroth told a lot about you." You smiled at him. "I hope they're good things." "Yep they are! Can't believe one of the Ro'meave brothers finally have a girlfriend." Vylad laughed.
"Anyways, come on in Mom is in the kitchen and is dad is talking on the phone right now." Vylad welcomed us and we walked. Your guided to the kitchen where you said a beautiful aged women. She turned to see her beautiful features. Garroth definitely got his look from his mother. (Rip Garte) Her eyes went wide when she saw Garroth and you. Her mind went crazy. "AHHHHH! GARGAR!" His mother yelled. "MOMMY!" He yelled back. Gently stop holding hand with you to hug him mom. You didn't mind and smiled at the two. "Oh! I missed you so much! Zuzu! All my babies are home!" Zianna cheered with joy seeing her boys.
After giving Zane a quick hug Zianna went towards you. "AHH! You must be (Nmae)!!!! I'm can't believe it! Your so amazingly adorable! My GarGar found himself a keeper!" Zianna fangirls. "Mommy!" Garroth blushed crazy. You just laughed nervously. "Well, well I see my boys are here! You must be (Name)! I'm Garte!" You heard a manly voice approach you. You gulped down. You turn to see Garroth father. Crazy because Garroth had some traits from his father too. "H-hello Mr. and Mrs. Ro'meave." You created before pulled into a breathtaking hug.
"Oh dear, just call me Zianna and my husband Garte!" Zianna let go just in time for you to catch your breath. "Exactly, come sit down we must get to know you more." Garte guided your on to the dining room. As Zianna went into the kitchen. Everything actually went well for you. Garte just wanted to get to meet his eldest son girlfriend. Zianna was all for seeing you. They accept you.
Garroth couldn't stop giving you big hugs and all over you for getting accepted. Even if he know they were going to accept you from the start.

Dante: You actually meet Dante's mom Maria just after the first month of dating. Meeting his big brother and father too. They liked you right away. Just the way you'll join in on teasing Dante with Gene. Help Maria with anything she needed. His father saw that you were a fine women. Just what Dante needed as he can be such a child sometimes. They saw how much you both cared for each other. Dante giving you kisses on the cheek time to time during the visit. You making him laugh and his smile never leaving his face.
His family was glad to see their son and baby brother finding himself girlfriend. Who he truly cared about. You truly caring about him too.

Laurance: Waiting patiently for Laurance's family to arrive. Your excited to say the least. It's amazing to know Laurance's father adopted him and his younger sister. He also has a baby brother which your super excited to meet. Who doesn't like babies? "Babe are you okay? You shaking?" Laurance asked concerned. You shake your head no rapidly. "Nope! Just really excited to meet your family today! Plus it's like I'm gonna have an older sister now!" You chimed.
Laurance's sister Cadenza is a year older then you. It's exciting because Laurance told you that we have a lot of common. "Oh you worried me a bit. Just don't get too excited Cadenza is your normal annoying little sister." Laurance. "I am not annoying!" Someone voice joined in. You and Laurance turned to see his sister. With his baby brother Caleb in her hand. Wait didn't we lock the door? "C-Cadenza! You know I was playing around right?" Laurance laughed nervously walking up his sister and baby brother.
"Uh huh sure. Oh! You must be (Name)! I finally get to meet my little sister!" Cadenza gently but quickly gives Caleb to Laurance. Before running up to hug you. You hugged back just as excited as her. You let go of hug while you see Laurance aiding his father still carrying his baby brother. You heard Laurance's father was getting older. Still you found it lovely to see a man like him taking in three children.
(Sorry I think they did have a mother but they didn't even mention her that much on MyStreet nor MCD. So I'm just basing Hayden on MCD please don't think nothing of it.)  "It's splendid to meet you! Laurance is such a jerk and doesn't tell much about you! But oh my Irene your so beautiful! I just can't believe Laurance got with someone like you! You so out of his league! Finally I'm taller then someone!" Cadenza non stopped talking. You just smiled listening to every word she said. You laughed when she said she was taller on by a inch but she still enjoy it.
"The pleasure all mine!" You smiled before turning to Laurance's father. "My, my Laurance she's a keeper." You blushed immediately and so did Laurance. "It's an great to meet you Mr. Zvahl." Smiling at him. "Call me Hayden! No need to be so formal." Hayden went in for a hug which you gladly went in for. "Laur! Laurlaur!" You heard a baby voice. Letting go you went straight to Laurance. He thought you were going for him but nope. You snatched Caleb out of his arms.
"Oh my gosh! Hi Caleb! Your such a cutie! Can you say my name!" You start throwing all your affections towards the baby. Who giggled and made baby noises. "(N-Nam-me)!" Caleb trying saying your name know but came out gibberish. For you thought you heard your name. You squealed excitedly. "Oh my Irene! Laurance! Big Sis! Hayden! Did you hear Caleb!? He said my name!" You cheered not noticing how childish you were acting. "S-she already c-calling me big sister... Laurance you better marry this girl." Cadenza sniff happily wiping away her fear tears. "Son you found yourself a good girl in your hands. You better marry her because I'll be disappointed if you don't." Hayden laughed.
"G-Guys! We haven't even been dating for a year yet!??" Laurance blushed from his sister and father. While you were in your own little world with Caleb.