PROLOGUE.

Olympians.

An undiscovered race- more powerful than one could imagine; but a colossal threat on a terrifying scale. Humans with abilities that one could only dream about. The Jedi, The Sith- they are no match for the Olympians.

They lived in four colonies- Fire, Water, Air and Earth; each person in each colony having a unique power within that element. However, not everyone belonged to a colony. The majority of people could only control one element but a select few, they were the Elites.

The Elites didn't just control all elements, they controlled the planet's ecosystem, orbit- even the sun and the moon.

Olympia didn't only just harbour Olympians, all kinds of improbable creatures inhabited the planet- ones only younglings had heard about in lullabies.

When an Olympian child is born, it will become clear what colony they belong to in a few seconds. One could be born anything. One could be born of fire, but belong to the Elite- but the chance of being an Elite was minuscule. Only females could be born Elite.

The Elites didn't only each control every element, each Elite had another unique power. Like Athena, Goddess of War and Peace, Luna, Goddess of the Moon.

But, it all changed when a silver-haired child was left at the Palace gates. Motherless and alone, the Elites took her in; although many of the Elites at the time were only children themselves. As time went on, the child surpassed her sisters, developing not only her own unique abilities- but the other elites' abilities and wholly new ones.

She was named Astraea, which meant 'power' in their native tongue.

The power of the Elites was nothing the First Order could handle. So, they were wise to try to gain their allegiance- rather than starting a war that would lead to their annihilation.

However, with the Resistance getting closer to winning the war, the First Order needed a new weapon. The Olympians were the weapons of mass destruction they needed.