v.

______________________

After an emotional goodbye to her sisters, Astraea found herself sitting on Kylo Ren's transport shuttle

After an emotional goodbye to her sisters, Astraea found herself sitting on Kylo Ren's transport shuttle. She watched out the window as the blue hues of lightspeed rushed by, mesmerised by the bright colour. She's never seen this before- she'd never even left Olympia before. She wasn't particularly sure where she was going; she was putting her trust in these men to tell her the truth but she hoped they knew they had hell to pay if they weren't truthful with her.

"Is this your first time leaving your home planet?" A voice asked, catching her attention as General Hux sat at the table across from her. She looked at him for him, studying the deep frown lines that ran along his forehead. "Yes. It's quite something." Astraea replied, turning her head to look out the window again.

"You understand what your task is with us, don't you?" Hux asked, placing his pale hands on the table. "I have not been briefed down to the specifics, but I'm aware that I'm needed to take down the 'rebel' army." Astraea answered, feelings of distaste rising in her throat for this man. There was something unsettling about him.

"You will also have to answer to Supreme Leader Snoke." Hux added. "Who?" Astraea asked, doubt filling her mind. "Our Supreme Leader. You will have to answer to him."

"Excuse me? I don't answer to anybody. I agreed to help on the condition that I will take instructions, but I am governed by nobody. This is not going to work if that's how it's going to be." Astraea watched the man in front of her look shocked, he obviously didn't experience much resistance from people he worked with often.

He opened his mouth then closed it again, as if he was watching his next words carefully. Frustration flared in his eyes but Astraea kept up her gaze. She wouldn't allow herself to be walked over.

"Ready yourself. We will be arriving on Starkiller Base in T-minus 5 minutes." The general stood up and walked away briskly without another word, Astraea unable to hold the eyeroll that overcame her.

The shuttle jolted as it jumped out of lightspeed, a frozen planet now in view. She watched in awe as the shuttle drew closer, curiosity streaming through her body like a river. This was a whole new world for her, quite literally. A whole new adventure. A chance to use her unrelenting power instead of letting it bottle up inside of her. A part of her felt fear but she mostly felt excitement- she wasn't on Olympia anymore.

A smile made its way onto her lips as the shuttle broke through the atmosphere, pale clouds brushing past the windows. Her irises squinted at the tiny snowflake that blossomed on the window, Astraea lifting her finger to brush her finger over it even though it was on the outside. Her eyes caught the snowy landscape as they flew closer to the ground, the harsh winds throwing around the snowflakes like dust.