Chapter!Five

Josh went to his room, trying to repress what he just saw and heard. Josh isn't heartless, he knows how much those dolls mean to his sister. What his father did was unacceptable, but he didn't have a word in it.

He sat at his desk, going to take his books, but remembering he and Tyler finished homework already. Alright, he'll turn to Google.

He placed his laptop before him, straightening his back and turning the device on. While he waited, he grabbed his phone and put it on charging beside him.

Once his laptop was ready to be worked on, he opened Google. But just as he was about to type something into the search bar, his phone rang.

Debby.

He swiped right to answer the call, pressing an option to put the call on speaker "Talk to me"

"Hi, Josh" Debby's voice came from the phone "What's up?"

"Not much" Josh answered, stretching "I was at the Josephs', just finished eating dinner and am now about to go into Googling"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa" Debby stopped Josh "You were at Tyler's?"

"Well, it's not his house-"

"What were you doing there?" Debby ignored him.

Josh shrugged, brows furrowing as he didn't see anything odd in that "Just homework and studying"

"Please tell me you didn't harass him or his parents" Debby dragged out in a pleading voice.

"I didn't" Josh rolled his eyes, popping his knuckles and placing his fingers on the keyboard.

Debby groaned quietly "What are you Googling?"

Josh's answer came slowly, word-by-word, as he was typing the answer as well as saying it "What... do... boys... find... attractive... on... boys..."

"Stop!" Debby yelled from the phone; she scared Josh as his palm was now flat on his chest and his eyes widened at the phone.

"What the hell, Debby?!" Josh demanded, shaking his head.

"Whyyyy" Debby dragged the word out to give herself time for thinking of the rest of her question "Why are you searching that?"

Josh crossed his arms on his chest "Because Tyler dared me"

"Dared you?"

Josh groaned, leaning back in his chair and closing his eyes "Yes, I told him to spend a week looking at girls instead of boys and he then told me to look at guys for a week"

Debby's laugh came from the phone's speaker. Josh just shook his head at the sound. Once she somewhat calmed down, Josh questioned "Can I please press Enter now?"

Debby immediately quieted down "Oh no. No way. You'll get to places you never wanted to go to. If you have any questions about boys, you can ask me"

Josh sat up straight again, actually cringing "But you only look at sweaty football players"

"That's what everybody considers hot" Debby claimed, causing Josh to let out a puking sound which she didn't hear "Do you perhaps know what kind of guys Tyler likes?"

"First of all-"

"I don't wanna hear the 'Tyler thinks he likes guys' talk, skip that please"

Josh shut his mouth in an instance, sighing "Okay. But I need to tell you, Tyler's one hell of a weirdo for a person who claims they're gay"

"What?

"He likes basketball" Josh paused for emphasis "And wears mostly black clothes"

"So?"

Josh's brows furrowed in confusion "So, gay people usually aren't like that"

Debby groaned and Josh was pretty sure that was the sound of Debby's head banging against a wooden surface such as a desk "Oh, Josh. Not all gay people are into rainbows and pink unicorns. Stop stereotyping everybody and everything, please"

"But you said everybody loves sweaty football-playing boys!" Josh protested.

Debby was very quiet for a few moments which Josh took as a victory. But she soon softly spoke "Oops, my bad"

Josh nodded "Now, will you help me as you said or do I search for answers alone?"

"I'll help, I'll help, I'll help" Debby's voice returned to its usual semi-loud volume "Umm, what do you look for in girls?"

"Debby, I don't-"

"You're right, stupid question" Debby cut him off "What do you consider pretty on a guy?"

Josh took a moment to think. He considered himself a pretty guy. Tyler too. Maybe Pete. Brendon's forehead was too big for him to be pretty. Ryan Ross was pretty too. Patrick was too fat to be pretty. Guys such as Joe Trohman or Frank Iero were just naturally ugly, so Josh didn't even think about them.

"Okay, since a kitty ate your tongue, can you at least name a few guys you think are pretty?" Debby instructed "Beside yourself"

Josh counted on his fingers as he spoke "Tyler, Pete and Ryan"

"Oh, I forgot to tell you!"

"What now?"

"Remember me meeting Brendon Urie's boyfriend? Yeah, that's Ryan" Debby said, making Josh shake his head in disbelief. He won't talk about how homosexuality does exist now; he has more important things to talk about.

"Debbyyyy" Josh dragged out her name to return her in the direction of the current topic.

"Right, right, alright" Debby let out an 'uhh' "So, all the boys you like a skinny and little, except Tyler who's pretty damn tall; which is reasonable because he's probably a basketball player"

"Isn't that also stereotyping?" Josh wondered, tilting his head.

Debby gave silence as an answer. Josh took it as a 'yes'.

"Okay, now when you look at guys" Debby instructed. Josh looked around himself and found a paper, taking a random pencil and getting ready to write things down "Look at everything that you think makes a guy pretty and multiply it a billion times"

"So, I basically imagine a guy having two billion eyes?" Josh cringed, rising up his pencil in confusion.

"No" Debby laughed "Just look at them a billion times better, like, pay more attention to 'em"

"Oh, okay" Josh said, writing a few sentences down.

"Are you seriously writing this down?" Debby chuckled.

"No" Josh giggled, putting his paper away too noisily.