Chapter 22: Roses and Vanilla

Jungkook's POV

I head to my locker, still feeling awful for snapping at babygirl last night. I'm not going to deny that I felt jealous when she talked about how hot the rest of my hyungs are. They are good looking and all but I want to be the only one that she sees.

Yes, I realize I'm falling for her and no matter who she is, I would still like her anyway. So it's my mission to find her at all cost.

I opened my locker and a letter fell to the ground. For some reason, the letter smells like roses and vanilla. This person must have squirted a little bit of perfume on this letter. I read the letter and a huge smile was on my face.

Dear Jungkook,

I'm sorry for making you mad and I hope you feel better when you read this. You're my favorite member and will always be. Your dancing skills kills me all the damn time and hey, I ain't even mad. Singing is your special talent and that angelic voice make me believe that angels really do exist in this world. One of the million can perfect a bunny smile and that's you. Yes, I made it up but whatever. IT'S A FACT. I noticed art when I first saw you and it made me realized that art is real. Your coconut hair, your lip bite, your everything makes you unique and don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise. All in all, you Jungkook, has me Jungshooked everytime I see you. That's the best way to describe the feels right now. I wish that you like the perfume I sprayed on this letter. I heard you like scented stuff so wHY nOT? That's all!! I hope I'm forgiven and bYE fELICIA.

I rolled my eyes at her last words. Only her. Only my babygirl can make a serious situation a comical one.

Since it's Biology, I take my time to class. The teacher is always late anyway so there's no point rushing. I can't be that unlucky for him to be early on the day I decided to be late. But just my luck, he's already in the classroom.

"Mr Jeon, why are you late?" Mr Eun asked sternly. I can't afford to be in detention because I have practice today.

"Umm.. I.."

"He was helping me to get my textbook that I left in my locker sir," Hae Ra, my partner said. Thank god for a kind soul as my partner.

"Oh okay then. Take a seat Mr Jeon," I sighed in relief and throw a grateful smile in her way. She returned with a beautiful smile of her own and I sat on my seat.

Not gonna lie, I always had a tiny crush on her due to her cute personality. Ever since she's my biology partner, she would help me with the lab stuff and calculating the math because I suck at it. She's a combination of loud and quiet. What I admire the most is her bravery. She is not afraid to put someone back in their place and damn well good at it.

Not to mention, she's really pretty too.

"Okay class, today we will be going out to the field. We will be collecting some dirt, leaves and grass. We investigating on it with a microscope in the lab later on. Stay with your partners and let's begin,"

A/N: i honestly just want these two to get some alone time and i'm creating weird school activities oml.

The whole class groaned knowing that it's motherhot outside but in the end, reluctantly nodded in understanding. We all were out the door and ready to pick out some dirt.

When we arrived, we immediately get to work. Hae Ra was cursing at Mr Ahn for making us suffer in this heat.

"WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS TORTURE?" She asked the sky.

"It's just the heat Hae Ra. It's not that big of a deal," I commented, chuckling at her misery.

"Excuse you? I may get sunburns in this heat!"

"Because I'm so hot," I said, acting smug.

"Yes you are honeybuns- UMM I MEAN THAT yeah, you're not bad looking," I just laughed at her reply and continue to find more dirt.

I walk closer to her to find more dirt on her side. She's beside me still not bothering to even pick out the dirt and I pitied her so I let her be. But suddenly, a strong scent overwhelmed me.

I froze.

Roses and vanilla.

I keep sniffing the scent that I didn't notice she was asking me a question.

"Do you have flu or something? You kept sniffing," She asked, genuinely curious. Was it really that obvious?

"Yes it was," She said, chuckling. Shoot, I must have said that outloud.

"You smell nice," I blurted out before I could stop myself. Why the hell did I just say that?

"Do I? I didn't take you as a creep Jungkook," She replied, smirking in amusement.

"I'm not!"

"Lying is a sinful thing to do you know,"

That familiar line. Maybe it's a coincidence that she says the same thing as my babygirl. I still can't say for sure that she is but she is a very possible suspect.

"Are you calling me a sinner?" I asked in shock.

"Yes, I am,"

"You just wounded me babygirl," I said, feigning hurt. I used the nickname I use on her to see any reaction. She was evidently surprised and had this look for a while.

Caught.

"Anyway, where's my thank you card?" She asked suddenly.

"What thank you card?"

"I saved you earlier! So I should have a reward right?"

"Food after school tomorrow?" Her face brighten up when I said those four words. It's so cute honestly and I won't be mad if she is babygirl.

"Deal,"

Let's find out if you're my babygirl.