Chapter 31: Proposal Part 1

Hae Ra's POV

5 Years Later...

Everyone's acting weird these days. No one is picking up my calls and it's making me frustrated at work. I'm working as a nutritionist and I'm pretty sure stress is not healthy for the body. The guys are now idols and they are always so busy. This week is their resting week and they will usually ask me to hang out. My best friend, Seulbi, who I made at work is with me, trying to convince me that it's nothing.

"Chill for a second will you? It's probably nothing. It's not like he is going to murder someone or whatever you know?" She says, looking away from me. I looked at her in confusion. What the hell is she rambling about?

"Are you on your period today?" The thing about her is she ramble a lot when she's on her period.

"Yeah probably without me knowing," Yup, definitely on her period.

"Come on, go take me some ice cream," I groaned in frustration but decided to do it anyway. I'm such a good person, she should really thank me. I walk to my kitchen and I realized there's a post it attached to the fridge.

I want you to go to school Hae Ra. Weird request I know but just do it - your sweet boyfriend. 11/09/17

It's today's date.

What an odd request but maybe if I go there, I will at least know what the hell is going on. I take the post it with me and asked Seulbi about it.

"You know about the post it didn't you?" Her eyes locked into it for a second and smiled innocently.

"Go meet your prince charming. Wear something nice and have fun okay?"

She definitely knows something huh. I didn't even bother asking because I bet it's one of Jungkook's weird surprises dates.

Who the hell have dates in school Hae Ra?

Whatever. I'm just going to go with the flow.

I went up to my room and dress up. I'm wearing a white top with black jeans and a leather jacket to match with it. Put on a white converse and I'm ready to go. Wait, perfume! I squirted my favorite perfume from Victoria Secret on my shirt and there, ready to go at last.

Being a girl is hard.

"Bye Seulbi!" I'm out of the door and start driving to school. I put on BTS's Fire to lighten up my mood and once I reach there, I was shocked to see Yoongi. He's disguised as a security guard and I wonder how the ARMY didn't recognize him yet. I park my car and look around.

It's still the same after all these years.

"Why are you here?" I questioned Yoongi.

"Just come in Hae Ra. You're in for a surprise,"

"We can't go inside Yoongi. We're not students,"

"Don't worry about that. The whole place is ours for today," I just nodded, following his lead. To be honest, I don't really know what's happening but I'm getting there.

He led me to the assembly hall which now looks like a carnival. It has six stations that are taken care by the rest of BTS members except Jungkook. I went to Taehyung's station first which is pepero game. We have to bite the pepero from each end until it becomes short. Minimum of 2 cm and when I asked why it isn't that short, he said that Jungkook will be mad.

Jeonlous eh?

Me and Taehyung play the game while Yoongi recorded everything. It's our first try and we already got 1.8 cm. He passed me another post-it that says,

"You're not"

"Keep those post-its Hae Ra. It's crucial," That's all Taehyung said before I had to go to other booths.

After I won in each station, I get a post it. So far I have six and they're all part of a sentence. The boys won't give me a clue so obviously I have to figure it out on my own. I sat down at the stage putting the post its across.

"stay innocent"

"honeybuns"

"child"

"my level"

"for sexual jokes"

"You're not"

The first clue is definitely "You're not" as the beginning of the sentence. I closed my eyes trying to think.

You're not for sexual jokes?

Nahh, sounds weird.

You're not my level?

Sound okay I guess.

You're not my level for what?

WAIT.

"You're not my level for sexual jokes... honeybuns?"

Why does the line sound so familiar?

A flashback suddenly began to rise up in the back of my mind.

"You're not my level for sexual jokes honeybuns. Stay innocent child,"

It's that conversation the first time me and Jungkook hung out. Is he telling me to go to that restaurant? I climbed down the small steps and run to the guys. They are in a circle probably discussing something. I go up to them and ask for my phone back. Yes, they literally confiscated my phone so that I won't go anywhere. Such evil humans. I have to tell them what I figured out before they could give me.

"Must I really say it out loud?" I ask, in a uneasy tone.

"Yes Hae Ra. Say it outloud," Hoseok encouraged me.

"yourenotmylevelforsexualjokes.
stayinnocentchild" I mumbled under my breath, hoping they could hear me.

"What was that?" Namjoon questioned, cupping his right ear. He was smirking and the rest were too. These jerks.

"YOU'RE NOT MY LEVEL FOR SEXUAL JOKES. STAY INNOCENT CHILD,"

"Correct! Here," Taehyung passed me my phone and I shoot daggers at them for making me do that.

"You guys are evil you know that?"

"Oh honey, we do. Now go and have fun," Jimin said, gesturing me to go. I walk over to my car and before starting up the engine, I checked my phone.

Okay, no cracks.

Thank god. Otherwise I'm going to kill that destructive god if it does. I turned it on and there is a notification.

Jungkook sent me a message.

That's a first in forever.

Just tell the worker your name and you will know - your sweet boyfriend.

Jungkook, what the hell are you planning?