Chapter 23: Is It You?

Jungkook's POV

I never looked forward to going to school before but a certain girl changed that. Hae Ra may not be my babygirl but spending time with a nice girl can really help too. It's just a bonus if she's really babygirl. I fell for the anonymous girl and if I have to search for her in every corner of the universe, I would gladly do it.

When the school bell rang signaling the end of our torturous time here, I sprinted out of class. I waited for Hae Ra outside the gate and there she was, walking down the pavement looking as pretty as ever. I always noticed her beauty but all this while, I only concentrated on my dancing and singing so I don't really had time for girls.

"You ready?" She asked me.

"Yeah let's go, but you have to pick a place first,"

"I don't know, I mean everything is nice," She trailed off, tapping her index finger to her chin.

"How about fried chicken? I have been craving for some," Fried chicken is a dish where almost everyone likes so I bet she won't decline that offer right? I just hope she says it's her favorite food.

"Oh my god! That's my favorite food! Come on!"

60% sure now.

We walked to the chicken restaurant while making light conversations. She's actually very fun to talk to and definitely entertaining.

"Don't you see Kim Woo Bin's abs though? Like he can propose to me in a sewer and I would still marry him,"

"Okay why would you be in a sewer in the first place?" I asked, amused.

"I'm adventurous," She replied, shrugging her shoulders. I just chuckled at her reply and randomness.

70% sure now.

When we arrived at the restaurant, we picked a seat. She apparently knows what to order because the second we sat down, she already called the waitress. She must have thought about what to eat when we were talking.

"I would like to have two fried chickens and cheese fries. And a ice lemon tea, thank you,"

Fries.

75% sure now.

"I would like the same thing, except change the ice lemon tea to banana milk thank you,"

"Your orders will be in a few," the waitress politely said. When the waitress was gone, Hae Ra started laughing.

"Banana milk really? What are you, four?"

"I need to grow in size okay,"

Once I said that, I immediately wanted to take back my words. I unintentionally made a sexual joke. I hope she's an innocent girl but if she's babygirl, SHE AIN'T INNOCENT.

Hae Ra suggestively wiggles her eyebrows and now I know I can't escape this moment.

80% sure now.

"In which area Jungkook? The height or the amount of information in your di-" Before she could answer, the waitress came back again with our meal. When she left, instead of leaving that conversation be, I continued it.

I'm 80% sure she's babygirl now. Knowing her, she panics when someone initiate the sexual tension.

"Mind continuing that sentence Hae Ra?" I leaned in and she immediately blushed.

Bingo.

"What I mean was the amount of information in your dictionary capacity," She blurted out quickly and retreat back.

"Yeah, I'm sure it was," I said sarcastically.

"Shut up Jungkook," She said, trying hard to hide her red cheeks.

"Make me,"

And she did just that. She stuffed my cheese fries to my mouth and smiled in victory.

"You're not my level for sexual jokes honeybuns. Stay innocent child," She said, winking at me.

After that, we didn't really tell sexual jokes to each other but we did talk a lot. Now, it's time for my final question.

"You up for desert?" I questioned her. Her face lit up when I mentioned that.

"Hecc ya!"

"Smores?"

Please say no. Please say no.

"Sorry but, I don't like marshmallows,"

100% sure now.

There it is, my babygirl. I found you at last.