Chapter 30: I Need U

Hae Ra's POV

Today the boys are going to perform on stage. I'm nervous for them because usually I would watch them dance infront of me first but this time they wanted to keep it a surprise. Everyone is in the assembly hall waiting for the MC to announce the performance.

"Today, Bangtan Sonyeondan is going to perform for us. Put your hands together for a round of applause!"

Finally.

The seven guys came out looking dashing as ever. Girls were already screaming their names but I kept quiet. I can feel Jungkook's gaze on me and he flash me a smile. He winked at me too and the girls thought it was directed to them.

Sorry girls, he's my man.

The boys suddenly lie down on the floor and I guess it is part of their performance.

When Jungkook sang the chorus, it sent shivers to my spine. The lyrics were sung with so much emotion that I felt it to my bones.

"I need u girl, wae honja saranghago hanjaseoman ibyeolhae? I need u girl, wae dachil geol almyeonseo jakku naega piryohae?"

Why does those lines seems relatable asf right now? How do they even come up with such meaningful lyrics?

A/N : For those of you who don't know what this means,

"I need u girl, why am I in love alone, why am I hurting alone? I need u girl, why do I keep needing you when I know I'll get hurt?"

"WOU! THAT'S MY BOYFRIEND RIGHT THERE BITCHES!"

Everyone just stared at me like I had three heads and just applauded at my outburst.

When the show ended, everyone stand up to clap for them

When the show ended, everyone stand up to clap for them. Their outstanding performance had left everyone an impact. Even me to be honest. BTS bowed down and I put up the thumbs up sign for them to see. They all flashed a smile at me and left the stage. Which got me thinking on how lucky I am to have such great friends.

And of course, one of them is dating me.

<<<<>>>

It's now lunch time and we all sat together for lunch. We were having fun talking about our lives but suddenly the school's popular clique came, ruining the moment.

"Jungkook oppa, why not sit with us instead? We have a lot of food," Mina, the 'Queen' said. I scoffed at what she just said and Jungkook  kept quiet, being uncomfortable.

She's flirting infront of my man the hell. BITCH TF YOU DOING!

It's fortunate that I'm taller than the three of them because I can just say, bitch I'm looking down at my trash like how I'm doing to you. But nah, not worth that good joke. Let me just calm myself before I explode.

"Please Jungkook oppa! You don't need to waste your time on this girl right here. Taehyung oppa, you can come with too!"

OKAY THAT'S IT!

I stood up and walk over to them. From my distance, I can see the make up caking her face like it's for a horror movie.

"Girls, fuck off. Find yourselves other guys to whore around with,"

Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging her for her "daily activities". But it's not right for her to do that to my boyfriend. INFRONT OF ME MAN.

"Umm, excuse me?" Mina frantically fans herself from my words.

"You're excused," I replied, giving them a smirk. The whole cafeteria are watching us and I heard some "OHHH BULTAORUNAE!"

"Listen here bitch, I.." Sona, the other barbie said and of course being the awesome girl I am, I cut her off.

"Talk to the hand," I lift up my hand at their faces and I look over at the guys. They were giving me thumbs up and teasing smiles.

"I don't want to talk to that dirty hand," Mina voiced out.

"THEN TALK TO THE FOOT AND I WILL FUCKING KICK THAT FACE OF YOURS!" I did a high kick at them and they all screeched, running out of the cafeteria.

"GET IT GIRL!"

"DUMP JUNGKOOK AND DATE ME HAE RA YAH!"

"DON'T YOU DARE TAKE MY GIRL YOU DICKHEAD!" This time round, Jungkook shout at the crowd. I didn't even notice he was holding my hand. I just laughed at him and we both sit down afterwords.

"You're sexy when you're jealous," he commented, making my face flushed.

"I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT!" I sang the lyrics, trying to steer out of the topic. I'm just too shy today to handle this right now.

"Babygirl, protect me like that again. I love it,"

Aww, fuck why is he like this?

"You too. You're really hot when you told the guys off,"

"I don't like sharing and I will especially not do that if it's you. You're my girl. Don't ever forget that,"

He was leaning in for a kiss but stopped because we heard some ruckus. The boys were taking out a banner under their table. Which I don't even know they had.

The banner HAHAHA ^

The banner HAHAHA ^

A/N: This book is going to end soon and I hope for anyone who is reading till this chapter a happy day!!