Chapter 24: Trouble With The Seagull

Hae Ra's POV

I have been hanging out with Jungkook often these days. We will talk between classes, make dad jokes that he learned from Seokjin, share secrets and many more. He still doesn't know that I'm Ms. Anonymous and I plan to keep it that way for a while. I can't believe he literally calls her babygirl and she's the only girl he will call her that. He would talk to me about the messages that I send him and all I wanted to do at that moment is to just shout, "YOUR GIRL IS RIGHT HERE"

Just gonna say how cute it is when he talks about me. Like my heart is gonna explode but he doesn't know.

And let me just crawl in a hole every single time he stares at me and bite his lips.

LIKE WHAT THE FUCK BRUH? YOU BREATHING IS ALREADY KILLING ME AND NOW YOU BE BITING YOUR LIPS TOO?

The sexual tension is so thick that I could just-

Calm yoself Hae Ra.

CALM THYSELF.

Okay, I'm calm now.

Well not really.

But better than earlier.

"An animal cell only has the cell membrane, nucleus and cyptoplasm..." I could barely pay attention because this handsome human beside me decided to annoy me by poking me with a pencil the whole time.

"Yah, stop it you seagull!" I yelled without even thinking.

"Ms Yoon, what seems to be the problem?" Oh shit. The whole class are looking at me for an answer and I knew I will get into a whole lot of  trouble for this.

"He's been disturbing me the whole time!"

"When did I do that?" He looked and asked me with an innocent look. I gaped at him in disbelief for blatantly lying like that.

"This kid! YOU KEPT POKING ME YOU DUMBASS!"

"Maybe it's a ghost who you thought it was me but it isn't me. Why? Have you been thinking of me Hae Ra?" The whole class had a glint of amusement in their eyes and I could feel my heart racing with anxiety. This boy will be the death of me.

"Yah! Who wants to... think of...you?"

What the hell Hae Ra? You flipping stuttered!

"Oh really?" He smirked at me and bit his lip.

A/N : istg, i just wanna send him to jail for causing an arson to my heart

A/N : istg, i just wanna send him to jail for causing an arson to my heart. it's burning up in here and I can't even- OKAY SORRY ENJOY THE STORY HAHAHA

No, Jungkook. No. I CAN'T TAKE IT WHEN YOU DO THAT. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AND WHO EVER ALLOWED HIM IS GOING TO BE DEAD BY ME. Why must he look so hot just by doing that one simple action? If only there's no one here, I would have taken him right there and now.

CALM YO DAMN HORMONES HAE RA.

"That's enough! Ms Yoon, Mr Jeon, detention for three days starting now!" Mr Eun ordered sternly. The noise level is now reduced and everyone stopped laughing.

"Yes sir," We kept our heads down and mumbled softly. We both went out, walking side by side.

"Thanks for that you ass," I sarcastically said.

"You're welcome," He replied with a smirk and I just gape at him in shock.

"I'm so going to get into trouble for this," I stated, folding my arms across my chest.

"Okay fine, I'm sorry about that. I was just bored and you seem to be a good distraction,"

"I'm just a distraction? Ouch,"

"No I mean-" He stuttered when he realized what he just said and I burst into fits of laughter.

Cute.

"What a devil," He mumbled under his breath.

"Did u just devil-zoned me? How could you?!" I put a hand on my chest, feigning hurt.

"Anyway, I want you to repay me,"

"Why should I?" I asked, confused. Wasn't he the one who got me into this mess?

"I saved you from torture didn't I?" Now that I think about it, he did have a point. I would rather stay in that detention room than listening to Mr Eun.

"Ugh fine, what do you want?" I asked in annoyance at his request. He suddenly leaned in close and I take a step back. My back hit the wall and he put his arms above my head, tapping me. My dirty mind is too much and I can't even control it. I'm barely holding on.

"Is this where you pinned me into a wall and we make out?" I blurted out my thoughts before I could even blink. I can't take back what I said and now, I'm so dead.

"Why? You want me to?" His minty breath was fanning my face and his lips are brushing against mine. One more inch, we would be kissing.

"I would think about what I want first. After that, I will tell you and you will have to fulfill it alright?" I just nodded my head, still can't process what's going on. He leaned back and drifted away from me.

"Come on, we have detention to go to,"

I still stood there in shock. What the actual fuck just happened?