[02]

A few weeks passed since that day in the diner since Claire got her heartbroken

A few weeks passed since that day in the diner since Claire got her heartbroken. I was still oh so angry at Paul because who could just throw love away like that? Love is something you cherish forever.

He stares at me, though. In the hallways when he is actually in school. Actually, now that I think of it, he has been coming a lot more lately since the breakup.

His friends have been as well.

To talk to me.

To see his point of view.

Like Jacob Black was currently doing. I didn't even know they were friends! "Jacob, I'm not the one who needs to see his point of view! You guys should be trying to talk to my sister about all of this. She the one who got her heartbroken. She was the one who was dating him! Not me!" I shouted slamming my locker door shut before going to my English class. Of course, he just had to follow me though.

"Just hear him out, he needs to talk to you first before being able to talk to Clarie." I sighed at his words pausing to stop and turn to look at him knowing that Paul was in hearing distance, as was the rest of the boys harassing me.

"I'm going to say this one last time. Leave. Me. The. Hell. Alone," I snapped at him before twirling on my heel to go to class, glaring at Paul on my way. Like the million other times, he looked like a lost puppy which just angered me. Yes, he broke my heart, but he smashed my sisters and he wants me to forgive him?

I think not!

While in class, all I could think about is hanging out with Bella after school. Well, more like meeting the Cullen's, which rattled my nerves. I'm a mess right now which is just going to tell them that I am a weirdo.

"Miss. Blanchett, care to repeat what I just said?" I stared blankly at my teacher before giving her a sheepish smile. "That's what I thought, make sure to not make this a habit or else I'll be seeing you in after-school detention," she snapped at me before going back to the discussion.

The bell rang saving me from that hell, only to push me into another one. I could see Bella's orange pick up truck waiting for me in the parking lot. It was going to be fine. Nothing bad was going to happen. Just go to your locker, Arden.

"You are going to see the Cullens?" Paul's voice scared me making me slam the locker door shut. I didn't hear him sneak up on me.

"How did you? What does it matter?" I snapped at him ignoring how he knew. It was none of his damn business on what I was going to do. I tried to walk around him to leave, but he just stepped in front of me.

"Their bad people, Arden."

"And the last time I checked, you weren't so good either, Paul," I reminded him making him take a step back and that hurt look appeared on his face. Oh did that make me so mad! I took the time to run to Bella's truck. "Leave, now before he comes after me," I told her as Paul showed up on the top of the steps. From her rearview mirror, I could see the longing look as we pulled out of the lot.