Harry Styles and the Outcast Chapter 3. Makeover

Chapter 3.  Makeover

I woke up to my covers being yanked back and the frosty air stabbing my skin.  I groaned and sat up saying, "What the hell?"

Harry's wonderful voice greeted me, "Good morning!"

"What time is it?" I asked.

"It's makeover time!!" Harry exclaimed, "But also its 6:30! Do you have any classes today?"

"No,"I said, "Only Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday."

Harry, "Huh me too! Cool well get up!!"

I rolled over and then fell off the bed.  Harry Chuckled and helped me up.  I took a shower and blow dried my hair.  Then I threw on an old pair of jeans and a long sleeve tight high neck shirt.  Then I slipped some hideous fur boots on after Harry wrapped my ankle.  Then we headed out the door.  Today, we were going to the home of his makeup artist!!

She was very pretty with long black hair and black glasses.  She had brown eyes and her only flaw was a slight gap in her teeth.  She examined me and then told me all the products we would be using and that Harry was buying from her for me.  In front of me lay a bunch of things I'd never seen before.  She picked up a glass tube of some skin colored liquid and told me that it was cover up.  She smeared that on my face.  Then she grabbed some circle container that had a dark pink color in it.  She drug a brush through it and swept it in a circle motion on my cheeks.  This made them rosey and not so pale. She told me my eyes were very pretty they just needed something around them to bring out their life.  She took a brush and added what was called "eye shadow" to them.  She did a beautiful lavendar color.  Then she added some black eye liner to the top of my eye and  some black stuff on my eye lashes called "mascara" finally she was done and she moved out of the way revealing a girl I didn't recognize. 

"Whoops I forgot one thing!" She exclaimed reaching in her makeup bag. 

She yanked out a tube of glitter gloss and smeared that on my lips.  During this whole thing Harry had been sitting in the corner reading.  So that's why she whispered, "Harry should like that gloss."

"What do you mean we aren't like uh... dating."

"I see the way that you look at each other.  Definite sparks.  I know this won't be the last time I see you."

I smiled at her and then I stood up. Harry glanced up from his book and then his jaw dropped. 

"Wow Zoey your face looks gorgeous!"

I blushed even worse than I already had on.  I was so excited to start using all this makeup.  She packed it up in my own purple glittery bag and handed it too me. 

"Thank you so much."

"No problem.  Always welcome to help Harry's ladies."

Harry shot her a smile not evens saying anything about the "his ladies" and grabbed my arm and said now onto hair and then wardrobe.

"Where are we going for hair?"

"My favorite boutique of course."

"How do we get let off campus but no one else does?" I asked.

"Because I hate sounding selfish but I am Harry Styles.  Any of the boys can get let out."

"Ah, well thank you I appreciate it... I was wondering what your schedule is?"

He handed it to me and we had 2 out of 3 classes together. We had the first and second ones together and the last we had seperate. I smiled at my reflection in the window and Harry noticed.