'Chapter 6'

Ahjanae Lenae Young

It's been a month since me and Ben cut things off, also been a month since my Bestfriend flew here to jus mend my broken heart

It's been a month since me and Ben cut things off, also been a month since my Bestfriend flew here to jus mend my broken heart. Which I'm really grateful for. It took me a lil minute to actually process me and Ben. Ben isn't really good at opening up but when he's wit me all his walls are down I never understood why he jus to not talk about his feelings. But aye that's him ya kno. Now I'm gettin back to bein happy, I'm gettin back to the point where I can look myself in the mirror and not cry, I'm back to talkin to the boys, and me and Aysia have been bettering our relationship. That's all that I need. Currently, it's the first day of school. A new school at that and I'm jus already over it. These folks sure do kno how to stare at a bitch like heeey mf. Aysia and I have no classes together. All we got is lunch and she wanna eat on campus for sum odd ass reason . I went to my car to get sum snacks cuz who eats school lunch? Not I. And I wasn't finna start today. I was on my phone looking down when I bumped into a boy. And lord he jus god took his time on this herrree.

"Um, I'm sorry I should've been payin attention to see where I was going

"Um, I'm sorry I should've been payin attention to see where I was going." I finally said. This man licked his lips and smiled showin his white teeth and that jawline lawddd

"It's alright ma don't stress we all get a lil distracted. Say lil mama wass ya name Ian neva seen you round these parks?" When he called me lil mama I bought died bruh

"Ian from here, I'm new. Ahjanae."

"Well Ahjanae I'm Dante. If you ever need anything I'm not hard to find." He flashed that damn smile again. I smiled back and nodded. He was about to walk off but I stopped him.

"Do you mind um takin my picture?"

"Nah shorty do ya thang." I handed him my phone and started posing and he started clicking. I stopped and thanked him.

"Ayo lemme get ya number you too beautiful and I might risk the chance of neva seein you again." I blushed

"I thought you weren't hard to find?" I questioned wit a smirk on my face.

"I'm not but you probably are." He smirked back. I laughed and pulled out my pen writing it on his hand. I grabbed my purse, waved, and walked back inside. I went inside the lunch room and sat by myself. Ian really mind it.