'Chapter 8'

La'Niya Young

I was sitting on the couch in absolute shock

I was sitting on the couch in absolute shock. I did not expect to see Ahjanae today and I didn't really plan on telling her I'm alive. Ahjanae is my younger sister. We have the same dad. Our dad be hoeing. Ahjanae and I was mad close until I was in a car accident they pronounced me dead but they made that call too fast so when I woke up the next day they asked if they wanted me to call my family to tell them I'm awake I immediately said no this was my chance to get out and live life. I ended up changing my name my real name is Tanisha Young I changed it to La'Niya because I've always loved that name. Ahjanae knows that name because I told her to call me that when we were younger. I'm significantly older than Ben and Ahjanae I'm currently 20 years old.

"Girl you can't hear or sum shit? I watched them BURY you. I go to your fuckin grave site all the fuckin time and you got the nerve to be alive? BITCH REALLY?"

"You ain't even a little happy I'm alive like come on look on the bright side Ahjanae."

"Girl ain't no fuckin bright side fuck wrong wit yo ass ! Then you got the nerve to break Ben heart I outta break yo damn face hoe."

"Why are you even worried about Ben?"

"Bitch cuz that's my nigga. He love me and I love him PERIOD !" I was really taken back because Ben and I were together for 2 years. He's my first love, first person that I had sex wit and my little sister is in love with him? I'm mad as a mf . No Ahjanae didn't kno about us but it's still the principle. She's my sister wat she did was dirty. Now she's my enemy.

"Well ima go." I got up and walked out the door and ran to my car. I'm extremely shocked like words can't explain

~ tia 💋