'Chapter 34'

Alana Young

I walked into a restaurant and saw Bibby first

I walked into a restaurant and saw Bibby first. I smiled and hugged him, I haven't seen him in 4 months due to him Being on tour and stuff.

"Happy birthday princess." He said smiling I blushed because I love his smiled.

"Thanks pookie." I walked around him and saw Deon and ran and gave him a hug.

"Happy g day lil girl." He said rubbing my head messing up my hair. I smacked his hand and he laughed. Bibby came and stood behind me and Deon's face changed into a mug.

"Aye homie 50 fest from my sister." Deon said Bibby laughed and nodded.

"Since when was lightskin niggas was yo thing?" Deon asked. I hit his arm.

"Can you not? I may not date a lot of them but I'm attracted to em." I said folding my arms.

"Why you so mad? I've literally never seen you with a lightskin nigga it ain't a bad thing." But he's right I'm just tripping.

"Where's Nae?" I asked looking around. Deon shrugged and sat down in his chair. I pulled my phone out to text her.

To BabySis💓: wya shorty?

From BabySis💓: omw girl I had to catch a uber the rest of the way

To BabySis💓: uh why? Jajaun was driving you.

From BabySis💓: nigga told me he was cheating on me & was sick of "the parenting shit" like I can't do it by myself. All my kids gon be straight!

To BabySis💓: his head onna platter PERIODT. He wanna play we got his ass omm ‼️

Archer Davidson

Taihere was finishing beating the shit outta this nigga Jajaun

Taihere was finishing beating the shit outta this nigga Jajaun. He had the audacity to call us for help AFTER Nae told us what he said. So we all took turns beating the shit outta him. My sister don't need to go through this shit. She not even 20 and she got three kids and all of a sudden he not wit the parenting shit fuck outta here. We heard police sirens and I groaned. I told Jai to get outta here Cuz he still on probation. The cop got out the car looking at Jajaun shook his head and walked over to us.

"Sir we got a call saying a lot of violence being displayed in broad daylight in a family oriented neighborhood." I scrunched up my face looking around and saw not one kid.

"Bruh ok? You see the nigga over there. We got into a fight simple." I said pointing to Jajaun.

"Sir can you please tell me what happened?"

"We was arguing then he did some shit to my sister and it escalated to me beating the fuck outta him. Any other questions?" I said bored wit this pig.

"Yes are you Archer Davidson?"

"Why?"

"Sir I cant tell you that information."

"Then I can't tell you that information. Now if we are done here you can most definitely get the fuck off my property."

"I need to check your home sir."

"For what nigga? Man y'all gassing this shit. If you here because of that nigga then he's right there otherwise get off my property." I saw another car pull up I squinted tryna see who it was and it was Aysia running towards me.

"ARCHER NAE WAS IN A REALLY BAD ACCIDENT THEY DONT KNOW IF SHE GON MAKE IT !" My heart sank my one and only sister she can't leave this earth.