'Chapter 13'

Taihere Davidson

"Taihere just calm down

"Taihere just calm down." I looked at Jaihere like he was crazy. I been freakin out because Ashanti let my daughter off wit sum nigga that Archer got a problem wit. Yes Tania is mines she didn't give her my last name. Archer knows everybody knows except Ahjanae. She been playin house wit this nigga and won't let me see Tania. The only reason I moved to London was because Ashanti said she didn't wanna be in Oakland and was gonna come wit me so I said let's go and I walked on the plane first and when they closed the gates I never saw her again. I was kept out of my daughters life and Ashanti always made sure she was safe but I got a problem now.

"Jai my fuckin DAUGHTER BRUH." I shook my head and grabbed my legs going out the hotel. I gave Ashanti a necklace when Tania was born it tracks her every move so I know where she is. My daughter is not about to be around no Perv who is trying to dodge Archer fuck no. I took out my phone and texted Ashanti

To Stupid ass Babymama: bruh where tf you at? I'm not finna sit here and NOT DO NUN ! That's my fuckin daughter too jus cuz you playin house and shit wit that nigga don't mean nothin

From Stupid ass Babymama: bruh omg stfuuuuuu ! YOURE NOT HER DAD ! I was fuckin round wit both y'all but he is her father

To Stupid ass Babymama: yk wat BITCH SHUT UP ! Do she still have the necklace I bought her?

From Stupid ass Babymama: yes Taihere why?

To Stupid ass Babymama: I told yo retarded ass this years ago there's a fuckin tracker in it dumb fuck

From Stupid ass Babymama: ok so wat you waitin for? FIND MY DAUGHTER

To Stupid ass Babymama: I shouldn't do shit

I went to the tracker device and this nigga didn't leave this is great. I heard the car doors open and I turned around Archer, Jai, and Ahjanae got in. I smacked my teeth and mugged them.

"What y'all want bruh?" Ahjanae smacked me in the back of the head and mugged me.

"Go find my fuckin god daughter Stupid."

"Archer get yo sister before I fire her ass up."

"You ain't gon do shit shut up and drive." I shook my head and started driving towards the place in my gps. The closer we got the worse the scenery changed and I clenched my jaw. He got my baby in the worst place ever it's like crackheads every fuckin where. I stopped in front of this run down apartment and got out the car. I saw Ahjanae look at me and I started walkin up the steps following the red dot on my phone and stopped in front of an apartment. I looked at Jai and he kicked the door down. We walked in and it was overall nicer than its surroundings. But then I heard crying and Ahjanae followed it straight there. She stopped in front of the door wiggling the knob and stepped aside as Jaihere kicked it down. The scene I saw all I know is somebody is finna fuckin die.