'Chapter 27'

Archer Davidson

I sat down on the floor with my 7 month old daughter Alana watching Ajani and Andre attempt to open up gifts with Azana

I sat down on the floor with my 7 month old daughter Alana watching Ajani and Andre attempt to open up gifts with Azana. Azana and I got married literally the day after the dinner. She wanted a huge wedding but then changed her mind really fast. She wasn't gonna have the bridesmaids she wanted and then the fact that Journey was her maid of honor it broke her heart to see what was happening to her. Lately she's been extremely distant with family she's always out to like 5 in the morning and shit talking bout she working. I don't mind her having a job it's just I never heard of this damn job she has. She claims she's a club promoter but can't tell me what club. I wasn't born yesterday so I know she cheating on me especially when she walked up in my house with another man cologne on her. I confronted her about it and she tried to turn it around on me tryna act like I'm the one cheating. 9 times outta 10 I'm at home with my kids or I'm at my car dealership. I married this girl because I love her and this is the only woman I wanna be with. I don't have eyes for nobody else. But I refuse to be in a relationship like this she better get it together for I divorce her ass. I got up going towards the kids rooms so I can lay out their clothes so we can get them dressed and head over to the family house. We moved out because we thought it would be better for us as a family with the fact it's expanding but it's gotten worse. I got Alana dressed then took her downstairs and sat her in her jumper. I saw Azana come downstairs with Ajani and Andre putting them on the couch letting them watch tv. I went into the closet in our room looking for an outfit. Azana came in the closet and sighed.

"Archer why are you so upset with me? What have I done?" I shook my head and put my pants on.

"I'm not about to have this conversation with you right now. Especially with our children in the next room." I said looking for a shirt.

"Always talking bout them damn kids fuck them." I snapped my head towards her. I pushed her into the wall with my hands around her neck.

"Them 'damn kids' you talking bout is gone be the reason I haven't kicked yo ass out and got a divorce on yo dumbass. Now I'm getting one got the fucking nerve to disrespect my children I'll really beat yo ass bout them 3. Wife or not." I dropped her on the floor looking at her in disbelief who says fuck their children I just can't. I shook my head taking all of her shit of hangers and throwing them in the room.

"Get yo shit and get out I'm not speaking to you until I find a lawyer."

"THATS WHY YOU LEAVING ME ? OVER THAT COMMENT ? I WASNT THINKING ARCHER PLEASE !"

"Was you thinking when you was cheating on me? Lying to me? Making me look stupid behind you?" By now I'm angry and hurt. This woman I've been in love with since we met is literally breaking my heart. I felt tears rush down my cheeks I turned looking at her and she had tears running down her cheeks as well.

"Archer I never meant to cheat I promise. It was the day that I was looking for places to open up my boutique and struggled I was frustrated and I didn't wanna come home for a little. So I ended up at the bar drunk and this man offered to take me home. He didn't take advantage of me I consented to the sex. The fact another man was touching on me and I loved it made me go back and back." I turned around punching the wall repeatedly. I'm just so confused and what I did to deserve this type of shit.

"I'm done with you. I don't know why you stayed with me if you weren't happy. If you loved another mans touch you shouldn't have been touching on me. You been cheating on me since we got married. IM your husband. IM the only man that's supposed to be touching on yo ass. You was supposed to come to me at that time. You not supposed to go to a bar and drink your sorrows away. You were supposed to come home look at YOUR family and realize that all you gotta fucking do is keep trying and pushing until you get what you want. Azana this is so low for you. I wanted to be a great husband and got you a place for your boutique the lease and all that is on the dresser. Merry fucking Christmas." I put my shirt and shoes on walking out the room. I grabbed the bags for the kids and them and leaving this house that was never a home. I started my drive to the family house staring at my wedding ring. Why? Why couldn't she just said something to me? Was it because of me? Was I not a good husband? I just do not understand.

Jaihere Davidson

I woke up to Jakaya and Jalyia hitting me in my face as Jakaya held Jordan and Jalyia held her newest brother Jackson

I woke up to Jakaya and Jalyia hitting me in my face as Jakaya held Jordan and Jalyia held her newest brother Jackson. I smiled and shook my head getting up. They was already dressed I got up didn't bother changing because what's the point? They all seen me in my pajamas before ain't no reason to waste no good ass clothes To go downstairs and eat. After the dinner I put Journey in a rehab until she had Jackson. She agreed to it because it kept her out of harms way. When she had Jackson she immediately left the rehab and fled the country. I know that folks got a bounty over her head but that's her problem not mine. Sydney really went MIA on my ass. I went to see her to see how she was doing but they said she checked out and left. I called up her phone but she got her number changed. I went to her brother club and he said he ain't seen her neither. So I just gave up on that. I sat down and started passing out the gifts when Ayanna and Brittany came downstairs. I passed them their gifts from me. Then Tai came down holding Jaylen wit Brian, Tyler, and Tajayla behind him. I passed out gifts to them too. My family is all I need and I guarantee that.