'Chapter 26'

Fast forward to Christmas morning it was the middle of may last chapter

Taihere Davidson

I woke up to see my girlfriend her 2 kids and her holding my 6 month old baby wit Tania, Tyler, and Tajayla on the bed

"Well goodmorning my love." She said happily kissing me I licked my lips smirking at her. Oh let me fill y'all in real quick ya dig what I'm shaying? Got the shit from Nae but anyway. After that dinner I moved out that big ass house with my kids into a smaller house. Being round them folks all day was not for me for a lil min. Eventually I moved back in but not the point. So I met my new girlfriend Ayanna at the mall she was with her moms. I walked up to her telling her she beautiful right. You know what she did? Curved my sexy ass and I was like girl curving all this fucking greatness. Wait no cussing it's Jesus G day my bad. So I lowkey had stalked to find her on instagram because shorty is lightskin with a whole lot of tattoos that shit is beyond sexy yo and I'm a tattoo artist like what are the odds. So I went and found her Instagram and picked a picture so I can throw some subtle hints that I'm gone get yo ass at the end of the day.

 So I went and found her Instagram and picked a picture so I can throw some subtle hints that I'm gone get yo ass at the end of the day

@Ayanna_rosegold: I can be your sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare 😉-queen bey

@playataihere: can I have both? Beyoncé or not 🤨

So then you know a young nigga slid in them dms like yo gotti fuck is you saying and it went likkeeee this.

@PlayaTaihere: Hi my name is Taihere. We met at the mall but you curved me and you're way too gorgeous for me to not at least give it another chance. I want to get to know you and you get to know me. Btw your tattoos are amazing I don't know who you went to or who your artist is but that technique is gorgeous.

@Ayanna_RoseGold: Taihere is pretty unique. Well my name is Ayanna. This is better than the way you approached me at the mall. The whole "I know I'm the shit" attitude you have is a turn off for me and that's why I curved you.

@PlayaTaihere: well I apologize I was taught to carry yourself with confidence and always hold you head up high, I didn't mean to come off like that.