Chapter One: The Feeling

(Y/N) Pov:

Schooooooollll. Why me?
My alarm clock sounds at 6:30 in the morning for school. I sit up in my bed and rub my eyes hopefully to rub the tiredness away so I can get up. Yesterday was weird as usual when it comes to a life in Paris. A weird ass lady was akumatized yesterday. She was controlling the weather till Ladybug and Chat Noir showed up! I was at the park with my best friend/sercet crush Adrien Agreste. He was at one of his photoshoots when it happened. I lost him in a crowd of people who were leaving the park in a panic! I was so worried for my cinnamon roll! I didn't know if he was hurt or alone or worse...with people! Then when I was on my way to my friend's bakery I saw Adrien run out of the subways. I headed to him right way before checking on everyone.

But besides that I have to get ready! I put on a/an (fav. color) colored shirt and (black/white/tan/gray) pants. Pretty simple I know but I like it that way. I do my make up and shrug. I open my bedroom door right as my older brother gets out of his room in a hurry. I laugh at his bed head and half on half off outfit.

"Wow (Brother's nickname). Over slept again?" I ask jokingly. He playfully glare and rolls his eyes.

"Haha so funny (nickname). Come 'er you!" He grabs my head and messes up my hair a bit.

"Aww come on!" I chuckle and wiggle out of his hold. "Better hurry or you don't get any bacon!"

"NOOO MY FOOD!!" He yells as we race down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Easy!" Our mom says with a chuckle as we race in with smiles on our faces. "Today's breakfast is pancakes and bacon. I made just enough for both of your hunger black holes." My mom comes over and kisses each of our cheeks and smiles. "Don't be late you two. And (brother's name) clean up." She chuckles and goes to the living room.

"Where's Dad?" Asked (brother's name) with a full mouth. I chuckle at his face and take a quick photo on my phone before he noticed.

"He's already at work sweetie. Should be home before you guys come home from school." My mom answered sweetly. Our dad is a writer and a good one at that. He made a few books and they sold greatly! He's going on a third one and he always works at his favorite café. It's his lucky spot he always gets a glazed donut and coffee with three creams and three sugars. It's his lucky dish as he calls it. But always during the middle of the book he brings mom to their favorite place for dinner. Its where he brought her for their first date. My dad started his first book when he met my mom. He calls her his lucky charm for his books.

My parents have been together since their 20's! It's great to have them both here taking care of me and (brother's name). I send the picture I took of (brother's name) to my best friend Adrien.  Adrien and me have been friends since we were young. I met him at a park, his mom and mine were friend back then as well so we saw each other a lot when they met up. When his mom went missing he was so sad and depressed. But I was the only one he talked to. Just me. I smile every time I think about him. I've had a crush on him for the longest time but I haven't told him. I'm scared he might turn me down, I don't want to ruin the friendship I have with my cinnamon roll.

I look down at my phone when it beeps and chuckle at Adrien's response.

Cinnamon Roll<3-Oh My God! That's ggoolldddd! That's my new profile picture for him.

Me-IKR! The dude really loves his bacon! Surprised he's not fat. Lucky Bitch

Cinnamon Roll<3- (His personal nickname for you) do I have to say it again? YOU. ARE. NOT. FAT.

Me-Whatever Cinnamon Roll I'll see you at school k?

Cinnamon Roll<3- Kk! :))))

I shut off my phone and stand up from the dining room table. "Well that was good, but I got to go Adrien is waitin' for me." I walk over to my mom and kiss her cheek. I walk over to the coat rack and grab my black leather jacket and backpack. "See you later mom. See ya Loser!"

"Haha so funny!" (brother's name) says with a chuckle. I walk out of the house with chuckle and start my walk to school.

(Brother's Name)'s Pov:

I walk over to mom and sit next to her.

"I so ship (your name) and Adrien." I say to her looking at the door my sister walked out of.

"Same." She answers. I chuckle and kiss her cheek softly.

"See you after mom." I say walking to the back yard. I open the door and walk to my best friend's house so we can use his car.

(Y/N) Pov:

When I make it to school I look around for my Cinnamon Roll. 'The boy is tall as fuck it can't be that hard to find the kid!' I thought to myself.

"Looking for someone (nickname)?" Asked a soft voice behind me. I gasp and turn around to see my Cinnamon with a huge smile on his face. He chuckles and shakes his head. "Sorry I couldn't help myself."

I punch him lightly on the forearm and chuckle. "Don't do that! I almost had a heart attack cause of you!" He chuckles and smiles sweetly.

"I couldn't resist you were there and you weren't looking."  He said with a smile on his face. I chuckle as we walk up the stairs of the school to our class. I sit down in between him and Nino my other best friend. We take our seats and wait for  the teacher to walk in. I take out my homework and my pens as usual. But one of my pens rolls off the table and on to the floor. I sigh and groan loudly. "Great kill me now. I just sat down!" I get up and walk over to my pen. I bend down and groan loudly once again. I grab my pen and stand up once I have it in my hand. I look over at Adrien and see him blushing pink. 

"What?" I asked questioningly.

"N-nothing! I promise." He chuckles and looks away. I shrug and walk back to my seat. I look over at Adrien and see him looking at his book awkwardly. 

I shrug and start the class work as usual. I'll ask him later I don't want to bother him when he's in his school mode.