Chapter Five: Really Plagg?

Recap: "Um..m-maybe.' This boy is to innocent I swear!"

Your POV:
I groan a bit and look away. I can't do anything he's just a friend. Ok that broke my heart a bit but it's true. As of now I can't do anything. I sigh as the bell rings telling the kids not in class to do so. I look to Adrien and smile a bit.
"I promise cinnamon roll nothing is going on. I promise ok? I'll be safe and if it bothers you after today I won't hang with him any more." I go to walk away but he hugs me from behind. I blush a bit and look over my shoulder to look at him. "A-Adrien?" He holds on a bit tighter.
"I just...I think he's shady. I'm just protecting you (personal nickname)." I smile and chuckle.
"I know cinnamon roll I know." I unwrap his arms from around me no matter how much I didn't want to. I smile at him before stepping back. "I better head to class. See ya later cinnamon roll." I walk away when he says bye and head to my next class.

Adrien's POV:
I sigh and look down at my orange and white shoes. Plagg pokes his head out of my jacket.
"Wow." He starts. "You really showed your jealousy there huh?"
"I don't know what's wrong with me." I responded with a sigh as I messed with my hair a bit.
"Well it's because of your heat."
I choked on air a bit looking down at him. "My what now?!"
"Well every Chat Noir has had a mate Adrien."
"M-m-mate?" I blushes a bit. 'I've had feelings for (y/n) for as long as I could remember but. They were innocent feelings. But now...'
"Not just any mate. A dominant mate. You're going to have to tell her Adrien. Or you'll go through your first heat by yourself."
I'm going to pass out. I can't tell her this!!! Its freaking embarrassing!! I don't even know if she likes me!
"Uh..Plagg. When does my heat start?"
"Hmmmm April 10."
"ITS MARCH 13!!" I groan and look down to him. "What are the symptoms?"
"Over heating. High sense of smell. The need to be taken care of."
Oh my sweet baby Jesus.
"Plagg! You couldn't tell me before?"
He shrugged. "Forgot?" I groan and shake my head....

What did he mean about 'The need to be taken care of'?