Chapter 9: Serial Killer

This chapter is based off the song Serial Killer by Moncrieff & Judge.
Smut: 0.5 , 1
I hope to post more often but I've had some personal problems and plans that get in the way but I'm definitely not getting rid of this book till it's done😂😂

3rd Person  POV:
Adrien walked up the stairs to his school slowly. He's mind was running like a crazy person. The memories from the night before were fresh in his mind and it was all he could think about. Her cold hands, light feather touches barely even there yet it felt like fire on his skin. Her powerful stare, even with the blindfold blinding him he could still feel the effect of her stare in his soul. Her sinful words in his ear, his heightened hearing could hear anything from a mile away...yet her sinful promises were all that he could hear no matter how hard he tried to focus on something else. She clouded his senses, flooded his soul, and stripped him of control. And he loved every bit of it. Every sinful request/comment, every feather touch, and every strong stare. He used to be the one to tease and take power. Now? Not possible. After one night of teasing and foreplay? He was addicted.
Obsessed.
Driven to almost insanity.
A Slave.
He looked up from staring at the ground to see he was already at his locker. A slight disturbance in his pants. He sighed with a red tint on his cheek. He opened up his locker to grab his stuff when a familiar smell hit his nose. His breathing quickened and his blush exploded. She was there a couple feet, maybe a yard or two away from him. He glances over to see her there looking confident, and badass. Black leather pants, a green tank top covered by a black jacket, completed with heeled boots. S-she looked like a Chat Noir fan! Adrien's blush traveled to his ears when he saw how tight the shirt looked on the most perfect girl ever. Her curves, oh how he wished he could feel them with shaky overstimulated hands. Her thighs, what he would give to pleasure what was between them! Her ass, the feeling of it as she sat on his lap that night. Those heeled boots, oh what would it feel like to have those black heeled beauties on his growing member as he kneeled before his mistress?~
Adrien bit his lip so hard at the thoughts his mind gave him. He grabbed his books and hurried to his first class of the day. But during each and every class he had. (Y/n) was in too. Her smell alone almost made him cum in his pants. His thoughts didn't help one bit.
He went through the day hoping his thoughts would subside. But with false hope the thoughts went wild during the class (y/n) had to sit with Logan. His anger and jealousy mixed with the horniness he was feeling before. He thought about what angry sex would be like with her. Wild, rough, demanding. What if she was jealous? How possessive could she get? Would she make me so week I couldn't walk? He went to the bathroom at least twice during the school day to get rid of this feeling....
But it didn't work.
Not one bit. His hand just didn't work for him
Why?
Because he was Obsessed,
Addicted,
To a Silent Serial Killer.

 His hand just didn't work for himWhy?Because he was Obsessed,Addicted,To a Silent Serial Killer