Chapter Six: Night Time Visit

Adrien's POV:
After figuring out what the hell was wrong with me I headed to class. After hours of thinking about what Plagg said I couldn't stop thinking about (y/n). And the way I was thinking about her was not innocent. I was thinking about her looking down at me with dark lustful eyes. It made me feel so small compared to her. And I loved it.
"Adrien...Adrien...ADRIEN!!"
I snapped out of my dream to see the teacher in front of me with a disappointed look. "Can you tell me what the plot of Mid Summer Night's Dream is?"
"Uh...I Uh don't know ma'am."
She sighs and shakes her head.
"Please pay attention Mr. Agreste."
"Yes ma'am..."
She walks away back to her desk as Nino leans in and whispers.
"Uh dude." He starts. "You ok? You've been off today."
I look over and nod a bit at him with a smile. "Yeah I'm fine Nino don't worry."
"You sure?"
"Yeah I'm sure I'm not lying."
"Uh I'm not sayin you are but..."
"Butttt?"
"Dude you have a problem." He looks down at my jeans and points as well. I look down and I go a bit pale. I look at it with my mouth wide.
"Fuck fuck fuck."
"Dude that's the first time I've heard you swear!"

~Time Skip~
After the few last periods of school I headed home. I learned that once my mate is chosen I can't have another one. I also learned that each Chat Noir had their own kinks. I don't exactly know mine but I'm sure I'll learn.
After dinner, homework and a shower I climbed into bed. I spent an hour staring at the ceiling thinking.
She said that I could go over tonight...should I? I may not be able to control myself. Last time I went I left with a boner and a high body temperature. I really want to go though I want to test this heat thing out. I bite my lip I look over to my bedside clock to see its 10:30. I should go...I have to go...I need to go.
I jumped out of bed quickly almost slipping on the cold wood floor. I bit my lip as I shook Plagg awake. He groaned and looked up at me.
"What Adrien? It's late go to sleep."
"We're going to (Y/N)'s."
He looked up at me like I was crazy. He floated up to my face and crossed his little arms.
"Say what now? She's probably asleep Adrien."
"I know I know...it's just...I want to test this heat thing out. And she said I could go over!"
He sighs and look away. "I can't stop ya kid." I smile and transform quickly. I open up my window and jump away from my house. I jump, flip, and sprint on the rooftops of sleeping Parians. After a few minutes I land on (Y/N)'s balcony. Even with the door closed tight I could still smell her scent. I blush and look away from the door. 'I can't do this...she's probably sleeping.' I look back to the balcony door and bite my lip. I raise my hand and lightly knock on the door. After a bit I hear some movement and the balcony door opens.

Your POV:
It was 10:40 at night. WHO THE FUCK WOULD BE AT THE DOOR RIGHT NOW? Not just any door oh no my balcony door. I groan a bit and stand up. I rub my eyes a bit and go to the balcony door. I didn't bring a 'weapon' cause it's my balcony if a stupid criminal was there I'll just push him off. I open the balcony door the cold wind hitting my exposed legs and stomach. I looked up at the person to see Chat Noir.
"Chat? What are you doing here so late?" I rubbed my eyes a bit more to get the sleepiness out of them. I look at his face to see him blushing bright red.
"U-Uh i-i wanted to see you again." He stuttered so cute. I giggle a bit and nod.
"Alright well next time make sure it's not 10:40 ok?"
"N-next time?"
I smile and step out of the way so he can come in. He stepped in my room and looked around a bit.
"Of course I mean you do want to come back after today right?"
"Uh Yes I do." He looks over with a sweet smile.
"Good I like your company." I come over to him to see him looking at a photo of me and Adrien.
"That's Uh Mr. Agreste son right? The model?"
"Yup that's Adrien! I call him my cinnamon roll though." I chuckle and look at him. He looks over at me with a bright smile.
"You're friends with him?"
"Best friends. I've been with him for as long as I can remember. He's such a dork and it's adorable....I don't know why I'm telling you this. You're easy to talk too." I hear him chuckle and nod.
"I suppose I am purrincess." I laugh and push him a bit.
"That was a pawful." He laughs and rolls his eyes at me with a small smirk.
"You really want to have a pun battle with me?"
"Nope! I'll lose against you good sir." I smile and look at all my photos with Adrien.
"You're (Y/N) I've heard a lot about you. From different people. You fight for your friends and family. Always putting them first."
I smile and chuckle.
"Some people would call me a bitch so don't believe everything you hear." He laughs and sits on my bed.
"I don't believe that. You're to sweet to be a bitch."
"Awww Thanks." I roll my eyes and sit next to him and I hear him whimper a bit. "You ok?"

Adrien's POV:
I have to move away from her! Her scent is overpowering me. I move to her bed feeling a bit relieved till she sits next to me!! I whimper feeling her warmth surround me and her scent overpowering my senses.
"You ok?" She asks as I look over my eyes glowing. I could feel the blush on my cheeks and I could have sworn I saw a smirk on her face! I start feeling a warmth crawl it's way up my body. And I strangely liked it. I whimpered and looked away.
"U-Uh Yeah I'm fine. Don't worry about it." She places her hand on my knee and I stare at her hand with worry.
"Are you sure Chat?~" I look over to see her leaning in a bit. I feel my leather pants tighten around me and I look down a bit to see that I was getting hard. Again.
I look up to her and lean in a bit. Her hand slides up my leg till it makes it to my thigh. Our lips are a centimeter away when I whimper feeling her hand stop moving. I look at her lips too see a small smirk.

"I'm sorry baby boy did you want something?"