The New Guy

Your POV:
After talking to Chat noir I headed to bed. But I couldn't stop thinking about the black cat. I smile as I drift off to sleep thinking about the mysterious and vulnerable cat.
The next day I woke up as normal. Get ready, breakfast, teasing my brother, and walking to school. I made it to school without fail and met up with Adrien.
"Hey there Cinnamon Roll!!" I jog over to him and Nino. Adrien smiles at me and chuckles.
"Still using the whole Cinnamon Roll thing?" He asked with a smile. He loves it I don't know why he's complaining!
"Of course I am! You love it so don't deny it!" He chuckles and blushes lightly rubbing the back of his head cutely.
I smile and punch his shoulder softly. "Stop that!"
"Stop what?" He chuckles and rubs his shoulder softly.
"Stop making that face! It seems you're trying to flirt with me or something~" After I said that his face exploded with a red blush. Nino laughs and takes a picture of his face.
"New profile picture!"
"Nino!!"
Adrien covers his face cutely and groans. He's so unbelievably cute it's unbearable! We walk into the building to see everyone walking around chatting up a storm.
"Have you heard? A new student is coming in today!"
"I wonder if it's a girl!"
"Maybe it's a guy! Hopefully he's  cute!"
"Maybe another model or something!"
I was super confused. I didn't know a new student was coming to school. Seems like Adrien and Nino didn't know as well. We walk up to our class room and take our seats. After awhile everyone else comes in and class starts but the door opens and footsteps were heard. I look to the front of the class and see a boy with blue hair. He's wearing black jeans, a red t-shirt and a black jacket. But that's not what I noticed. What I noticed was the eyes. Beautiful forest green eyes it looked like multiple shades in one. I was so captivated that a shove of my knee brought me back from my staring. I look over at Adrien to see his leg hit me. But he was looking straight forward almost glaring at the new guy.
"Ah! The new student! Students, this is Logan Summers. Hmmm where to sit you..."
Adrien's leg tenses a bit and his glare becomes stronger. But of course the teacher doesn't notice.
"(Y/N) is a good student. (Y/N) can you move in the back so you can make Logan feel at home?"
I couldn't object so I did what was logical.
"Of course! I don't mind at all." I gather my stuff and go to stand up. Adrien had different thoughts. He grabs my hand softly and gives me a puppy dog eyes. I sighs and grab my hand patting his shoulder softly. "Sorry Cinnamon Roll." I whispered as I move to the back with the new guy.

Adrien's POV:
Ok that guy is really good looking. I swear if he tries anything I'll go Chat Noir on that motherfucker. I look back at (Y/N) and Logan to see them talking a bit and doing the class work. And I don't like it. I glare at the guy and you know what he does? Fucking winks at me. WINKS. I swear to god I'm going to kill this kid on his first day here.

(Y/N)'s POV:
I sat next to Logan and started to talk to him. I wanted him to feel at home here like he could trust almost everyone. He told me about his home and stories about his old friends. I told him some stories as well. He even started flirting a bit. Honestly though I don't see him that way. I mean he's cute but not Cinnamon Roll cute. His eyes though wow I love them. The color is nice maybe I can use it for coloring. After class I head for my locker and Adrien comes over with a sour look on his face.

Wonder what's going on in that Little Cinnamon head of his.