Chapter 7: Yes Mistress⚠️

Alright guys it's here😂The first smut
My first smut😂😂I'm open for any criticism
Smut level-1
Bondage
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chat noir/Adrien's POV:
A shiver ran up my spine when she said that. I looked at her with innocence as I saw her smirk.
She got up from the bed and pulled out her wooden chair from her desk. She placed the chair in the middle of the room and smirked more.
"Sit."
I gulped and said with a small voice. "B-but I am,"
"Here. Now."
I bite my lip a bit and go off the bed. I slowly and wobbly sat down in the chair. I placed my hands on my lap and fixed myself to be straight.
(Y/n) stood behind me. I could feel her staring at me then all of a sudden I felt her hands on my shoulders. I shuddered softly and trembled a bit at her touch. She softly moved her hands down my arms and grabbed both of my hands. She moved them behind me and the chair. She softly wrapped some kind of silk around my wrist. I whimpered from the lost of control but I didn't hate it.
"Want me to stop Chat?"
I looked behind me to see her completely serious. I blushed brightly. 'Even though we've gone this far she still cares if I'm comfortable.'
"N-no.."
And just like that she was back in control. She smirked and walked to her dresser. I bit my lip and looked back to the front. She walked back over and the next thing I knew I had a blindfold on me. I couldn't see anything but man could I smell her. She was all I could smell and it was intoxicating. I arched my back a bit when I felt her touch my leather clad chest. She's going to be the death of me and I love it. I was so lost in feeling I didn't even realize she was unzipping my suit. But I moaned softly when I felt the cold air hit my warm skin. But I moaned a bit louder when I felt her freezing hands on my skin. It felt great and I arched more wanting more of her hands.
"What a needy boy I have on my hands~" I heard her say teasingly.
"I think I'll go for a walk~"
As she moved to the door I arched my back.
"N-no! Please no!" I bit my lip and moaned. "Please don't leave...Mistress."
She stopped dead in her tracks.
"Say it again."