Call me Maybe

Pic of Jason

     Alyssa and I had spent the entire afternoon at the mall. Just looking around and buy some accessories for prom. Alyssa grabbed my hand holding on to it; I raise an eyebrow at her giving her a look. I tried to snatch my hand from her, but she just held on tighter until I stopped trying to remove my hand from her. We continued walking around like that and the looks we received from a few people weren’t too friendly. I spotted an old lady giving me a disapproving look. Wtf "Yo Alyssa let go off my hand people are looking at us weird." I whispered to her while removing my hand from her. "So who care's what other people think lets go we're just holding hands it's not like we’re having sex in the middle of the food court." my eye widened in shock at what she just said. She laughed and grabbed my hand, I relaxed and laughed along with her. "Come on let's go." she pulled me into Victoria secrets "I need some boobs for prom help me look" I laughed. Alyssa was flat chested and she hated the fact that she was the only girl at our school who was a Double A. I looked around for something for myself I wasn't as small as Alyssa was but I still need something to help fill up the top of my dress. My B's barely did the job. I brought a multi-way Bombshell Bra and Alyssa got some shaping inserts, and the same bombshell I got also. I laughed at her and shook my head as we walk out the store. "Stop laughing at me gilipollas(means Asshole in Spanish)." she whacked me in the back of the head. "Ow." I rubbed the back of my head and laughed at her more because of the stupid face she was making. I finally stopped laughing at her, and grab my bag.

     I grabbed her hand and swung it back and forth as we walked. I started singing to a song that was stuck in my Who dat girl.  Alyssa laughed at me when I started dancing and jumping around. "Stop it, your embarrassing me people are looking at us." I laughed and continued on. "Let them look who gives a Fuck!" she laughed and let go of my hand walking ahead of me “¡Oh Dios mío! I don't know you right now Lika." I walked up to her and sung louder and danced around her and grabbed her hand again holding it with both of mine as I sung Without You by usher. We busted out laughing and I stopped acting crazy. Until we pasted by the music store and heard Sexy and I know it playing. This time even Alyssa started singing and dancing. "Ah...Girl look at that body, Ah...Girl look at that body, Ah...Girl look at that body,!" A crowd of people stopped around us and looked at us as we continued "I work out!" me and Alyssa flexed our Biceps. We stopped when the song ended and couldn't contain our laughter. The crowd cheered and laughed along with us. Alyssa turned red a bit because she hadn't realized people were actually watching them. She grabbed her bags and Malika's as Malika embraced the crowd of people taking a bow throwing up the I Love You hand sign. "Woo Thank You! North shore plaza I Love You! Woo!" the crowd laughed as Alyssa grabbed Malika and pulled her away. Malika was still laughing when they reached the food court. "Never let me do that again, why didn't you tell me people were watching us?" Alyssa frown still a bit embarrassed she had just acted that way in public. "I thought you knew, chill it's not that serious it's not like anybody we knew saw us." Malika dug into her Chinese food she had just ordered. "Yeah, true, I would die if anybody we knew saw us." I nodded in agreement and continued to eat my food. We were laughing and talking when we heard somebody call our name.

     "Aye! Lika! Lysa!" I turn my head to see Travis and Jason standing there with bags with the logo of the Music store we just danced and sung in front of. Travis sat in between the both of us and put his arm on both our shoulders. "What good Rock stars!" he laughed Alyssa covered her face. "I can't believe you saw that." She turned bright red. I laughed. Oh goodness he saw. I removed Travis arm from my shoulder as Jason sat next to me smiling. "I'm guessing you saw it too." I asked him turning to look at him. "Hell yeah! You got some moves and you're funny I like that." He smiled and I smiled back up at him. I admit that I'm attracted to Jason but the feeling I got when I was around him wasn't as strong as the way I felt for Travis, but it helped me forget just for a moment. Jason was Gorgeous this man was a god. I remember the first time I saw him shirtless at one of our Track practices oh my days. What a body! He's Dark skin in my opinion was beautiful. His perfect lips framed his perfect white straight toothy smile. In Middle school I had the biggest crush on him, and I always knew he had a thing for me but we never pursued anything more then just being friends. "You want some." I offer him some of my Chinese food and handed him my extra spoon. "WHAT!! Did Lika just offer to share food with somebody? You feeling sick girl? Oh my poor Baby!" Travis placed his hand on my forehead. I had forgotten he was still sitting next to me too. I removed his hand from my head. "Shut up, it’s not the first time I've shared my food with somebody." Alyssa laughed along with Jason as they watched us continue to argue with each other "Since when have you ever shared food." he gave me a look of doubt challenging me to prove him wrong. "Umm...I always share my food." I rolled my eyes turning my head away from him. "BULLSHIT! Alyssa back me up." I turned and glared at him. "Hey I'm staying out of this. no es mi problema." Jason laughed and shook his head "Your full of Shit Travis, you can't even back up your lies." I stuck my tongue out at him. "You're the only one lying here, I know what I'm talking about." he laughed shaking his head and turning his attention back to Alyssa. "Whatever pendejo!" I took a bite of my food and turn my attention back to Jason who was still laughing. "Aye! We're in america speak english, and you ain't even spanish, you been spending way too much time with Alyssa." Alyssa answered before I could. "Whatcha mean we in America, it's a free country N**** we'll speak Spanish all we want." Alyssa smacked him in the back of the head. "And Lika's my homie She'll Chill with me all she wants you ain't her daddy."  I high fived Lysa. laughing with her. "You better let him no Puerto Rico." Travis laughed. "Yo I was playing guy don't take it seriously, but forreal you definitely been spending too much time with Lika." "You ain't her daddy!" I hit him on his arm. “That’s not was she said." Travis Laughed and high fived Jason, who laughed along with him. Eww "Ew!" I scrunched up my face in disgust. Alyssa turned red and hit Travis. "Shut up!" Alyssa's voice was a pitch higher then usual. Things got back to normal and we went back to talking about random stuff and I got to know Jason a little better.

     Travis and Jason held our bags for us as we continued to walk around the mall and buy more stuff. Alyssa held onto my hand like before I didn't bother trying to get her to let go of my hand cause she would just grab at it again. When we were going down the escalator we noticed some boys holding hands like we were going up the escalator. At first I thought they were gay until they saw us and jumped away from each other almost falling of the escalator. Me and Alyssa looked at each other and busted out laughing. I guess Travis and Jason saw what we saw because they laughed too. Both of the guys were pretty cute. They looked like Abercrombie and Hollister models. "They're cute." Alyssa nodded in agreement. "We're not gay not that there's anything wrong with that." The one with the green eyes yelled down at us getting our attention him and his blue eyed friend made his way down to us once they got off the escalator. "And plus I'm way out of his league." He's friend spoke as he pretend to flip his hair like a girl would do. Alyssa and I laughed. "You're funny." I smiled at him. He took my hand and kissed it. "Thank you, malady" I laughed again. He friend was flirting with Alyssa; I could tell she was into him. "Guys lets go." Travis had an annoyed look on his face. "We gotta go, Bye." Alyssa pouted. At the green eye beauty, in front of her. "Yeah it was nice meeting you..." I waited for him too give me his name. "Sam, you too..." I had a weak spot for a boy with a cute smile. "Malika" "Beautiful just like you." Could you believe this? I laughed. "That was so corny!" He laughed. "But it's true." Alyssa had already walked off to Travis and Jason. "I really gotta go Bye." he handed me a piece of paper with his name and number on it. "Call me." I walked off waving bye at him. "Maybe" I yelled out turning my back to him and walk to Alyssa and the rest of them.

     Travis still had that annoyed look on his face. "What's up with you? You jelly?" I smiled up at him then making a funny face that got him to laugh. "Ya'll are disrespectful having us standing here holding your bags while you two flirt with some random dudes." he frowned. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him. "Aw poor baby, you're jealous its okay you know we only have love for you." I let go and grabbed my bags from Jason. "Thank you." and I gave him a hug too. "I Love you too Jason." He smiled and hugged me back. "I'm not jealous," Travis pouted. Alyssa laughed. "I don't get why you're mad though you did the same thing to us today flirting with every chick that flirted with you, Jason didn't do anything and he's not even mad." Travis didn't respond to Alyssa's comment. "We'll on that note I'm out guys my mom's here, you coming Alyssa?" she grabbed her bags was said bye to Jason, and walked right pass Travis. "What's up with her?" Travis shrugged. I hugged Jason. "Bye J-bear." He laughed "Why J-bear?" I shrugged. "Idk I like hugging you and you're soft like my teddy bear even with all that muscle and yes I still own a teddy bear don't hate." He laughed and hugged me back. I hugged Travis. "Bye loser." he hugged me back laughing "Bye Hotstuff." he smacked my butt and moved out the way before I could hit him. "I'm mad you really think you can get away with that I'll get you don't worry." I laughed and walked out to Alyssa and got in my mom's car. "How was the mall guy?" my mom turned down here music. "Interesting" My smile widened when I thought about everything that happened.  

***Leave a comment Let me Know what you think.*****