Frenemies?

pic of celine

      Monday morning everyone was talking about the party, and how Britney was one of the people to be arrested. We had to fill in Gracie about what happened since she didn't remember anything that happened. Jason was sitting with us along, with Steven who kept throwing pieces of his sandwich crust at the table next to us where the Barbies sat.

 "You are just asking for trouble." Celine gave him a disapproving look.

 He laughed and kept on doing what he was doing. The junior student council walked into the cafe. Everybody stopped what they were doing and turned to give them their full attention, most of the girls in my class have been waiting for this moment since school began. A short little red head boy named nick hit play on the radio he had in his hand. The sound of trumpets filled the room, two other boys held up fake trumpets like they were playing it, five girls walked in with flower baskets in their hands they threw petals on the floor as they moved in different directions each through petals on one girls head. I was surprised when one of them threw some on my head. Stephanie was the first to scream out in excitement, she had petals on her head too. The girls made their way back out, and five boys came in with plastic swords and walking towards a boy. One stopped in front of Steven and knelt down handing him the sword, and walked out like the girls did.

"I ask that the girls with petals thrown on them please stand," we did what nick said

"Now the boys with the swords please stand." They stood.

"Senior class of 2012 I present to your Prom court Nominees," everyone clapped and cheered for us some girls didn't because they were disappointed they weren't selected.

The girls and boy who came in came back in, with small boxes and handed to each of us standing. With that they all left and we went back to our lunches. My friends congratulated me, Stephanie and Steven.

"Open your boxes I want to see what they gave to you guys.” Monica push mine closer to me.

 When I opened mine there was a little necklace in mine with a tiara pendant that had pink and white crystal on it. Stephanie’s had blue and white crystals on hers.

 "Omg I love it!" Stephanie was more excited about this then I was. I handed mine to Celine who asked to get a closer look of it.

"What did you get Steven?" he stopped eating and handed me his unopened box.

"You sure you don't want to open it?"

"Nah you could open it." I opened his and found two crown shaped cufflinks with white crystal on them. I handed back to Steven.

"These are fresh." everyone nodded in agreement.

Alyssa came and stood in front of our table and Travis came up behind me and pulled me into a hug.

"Congrats sunny" I hit him.

 "I told you not to call me that.” He just laughed and sat on me when I sat down.

"Dude get off your too big to be sitting on Me." everyone laughed.

"iight then you could sit on me."

"How bout no and you just sit on the floor?" he made a fake crying face.

 "Why are you so mean to me?" he wrapped his arms around me and lifted me up so he could sit on my sit and made me sit on his lap.

When I tried to get off him he just wrapped his arms around my waist tighter. "Let go of me."

"Never!" He laughed and everyone else did too.