Banga(High School PARTY!!!!)

meet Travis:)

     Saturday night was party night. Every other Saturday, someone in my class through a banga; It's kind of like a mini version of a project x party, well that's what my friends and other classmates tell me. I never been to one of the parties, it really wasn't my type of scene. Mostly everyone just sits there and get wasted and high, like I said before not my kind of scene. I didn't want to go, but Alyssa and some of my friends really wanted to go to this last one before prom because schools almost out for us and we might as  well party with the rest of our class before it all comes to an end. I don't get why I have to go though I was fine with me just sitting around in my room and doing nothing but watching old reruns and some movies that were on. Promises should be kept. Stupid me I made a promise with them that I would go to at least one before school ended. Who would have thought they would have remembered after all this time I made that promise when school started months ago. I don't like breaking my promises, so yeah here I am getting dressed for a reckless night with my friends. From what I heard these parties where better than any other regular high school party.  Yeah I was a little bit excited.

      It took me a while to decide on what I wanted to wear, but I ended up settling for a white lace top and some dark denim Hollister jegging. I slipped on some red low top converse chuck Taylors. "Mom I'm out see you in a bit." I grabbed my jean jacket and took my mom's keys from the kitchen table where she always put them. "Ok sunny, don't do anything bad, or you won't be going out again for a long time and don't mess up my car." she smiled up at me from where she was seated. "Mhmm...” I hugged her goodbye. Outside was cold you would expect the weather to get better now that summer was nearby. Since I didn't plan on getting drunk or high tonight I had to pick up and drive my friends’ home. I love my mom's new car, it's beautiful and big. I doubt that i could damage it, Hummers are pretty tough cars. I picked up Alyssa first. Of course she changed the music to some Spanish music as soon as she got in the car. "Alyssa where are your clothes." I looked at her outfit and shook my head at her. She laughed and continued to dance in her seat to the music.  "Oh hush child, this outfit is hot and you know it." she was wearing a white lace belly shirt you could see her red bra though it, high waist red shorts that kind of covered some of her belly but not a lot, a black leather jacket, and some black chucks. I nodded my head and kept my focus on the road. "Yeah it's cute." I picked up Monica, Bria, Celine, now all I had left to go pick up was Stephanie.

     "Somebody text Stephanie and tell her I almost at her house and to come out." Monica and Alyssa kept fighting to change the music that was playing. I laughed at the both of them; as I pulled up in Stephanie's drive way. Stephanie came and got in the car. "Your car is hot damn, when did your parents get it." "Thanks, my mom got it like a few days ago." I turned the radio to one of my favorite radio stations, Monica and Alyssa stopped fighting and starting singing along to the Rnb song playing.  "You guys we all match, cause we're all wearing red, white, or black." they all looked at each other’s outfits. "Oh shit we really do." Alyssa agreed. "It's funny how we didn't even call each other this time to plan it." Stephanie said while texting someone on her phone. "Could we stop to eat at McDonald’s I'm starving." Monica whined moving out of her sit to get my attention. "Okay."  Where they do that at by Sabi  ft Wale, came on the radio. "Guys shut up, I love this song." I turned up the radio and started singing along to it.  McDonalds was a few more blocks from where we were. Monica got us to look at a car next to us full of guys in it they look a bit more older then us like early twenties but who cares they're fine. They didn't notice us at first but then Monica put down her window and started yelling random things at them to get attention. We laughed and wave at them.

     "Let’s race." Stephanie said out of nowhere and yelled at them out the window so they could race us. The light was still red, it finally turned green and they were ahead of us at first but I caught up we ended at another stop light. By then the guys were even more hyped up then before, and so were my friends. I laughed and looked at one of the guys trying to get my attention I waved at him, knowing they were only trying to distract me so they could win. I blew them a kiss just as the light turned green and sped off. The girls waved bye cause I had to make a turn, to get to McDonalds. “That was so fun." Alyssa yelled out as we got out the car and into McDonalds. "Hell yeah." we ordered and ate at the restaurant. "You guys want to go to the beach after prom?" Celine asked when we got back in the car. "Sure why not," everybody else agreed to go to. "Yeah sure, but it depends on what Travis wants to do after prom." I rolled my eyes and turned up the radio. I don't care. For the rest of the drive I stayed silent and let them talk about the plans for after prom. I pull up to the place where the party was being held. "Wow this place is nice." I nodded in agreement. "Aight guys get out I'll be back I'm just going to park the car." I wasn't taking any chances tonight just I was going to park   somewhere in the Next Street just in case.  The walk back from where i parked and to the house where the party was being held, it took me about ten mins to get there. I wasn't worried about the fact that it was really dark out and anything could happen since I was walking all alone, nothing bad ever really happen in this type of neighborhood. The music was louder then before I could hear it as soon I passed on off the neighboring houses. There was a for sale in front of the house I hadn't noticed it before when I dropped off everyone. When I walked inside the house off course the music got louder. Take it to the head by DJ Khaled was playing. The smell of weed was really strong in the front room. Everyone in the room looked like they passed out and nobody was moving except, Brenda who was dancing by herself rapping along to the music. "This better not be the party, everyone's dead...”  I laughed cause this whole scene was funny. Where are my friends? The next room was full of people hooking up. Eww. The strangest thing about this house was the fact that there was no furniture at all. The kitchen was full of drinks alcoholic and non-alcoholic.