A Gift..?

Maria's POV

"Maria... sweetie..wake up!!" Kate(my mom) pulls the curtains over from the window allowing the sun rays to fall on my face.
I open my eyes  to see, she seemed quite tensed "What is it mom?" I squeak with a groan due to the pricking light.
"Dad's gonna be a bit busy from now on so I guess He's going on a trip to New York for a week and I'm quite busy, so you have to walk to school." She hands you a spare key to the door. I looked at her puzzled.

"That's fine but what's with the 'busy' you're up with?"

"Well let's just leave it for time to show..Now go!"
She pulls me out of my bed as she says that.

I reached school just in time because I was excited to Justin again!
I walked past the basketball court to watch a guy who was like 6.2". He dribbled the ball with full of zest and scored a three pointer  instantly and went all "Woohoo"  about it, that's when he noticed me, I looked away and went straight to the class.

When I entered the class, saw everyone glaring and looking at me like I've done something wrong. Ariana jumped as soon as she saw me and wrapped her arms around me.
"Maria... there is something on your desk!"
She said as quietly as possible and pointed towards a white box  and a bouquet of white roses. I smiled at her.
White roses? A card on top of it which said 'From Your Secret Lover Boy!💕'.

I thought it was pretty cause no one seemed to care about me when I was in my town though. My world back there was full of guitars, books and my dad. I often skipped school to complete my piano lessons and no boy ever asked me out as they thought I was a freak with headphones on and messy hair colour...who would like such a gal?! But now, my mom made sure that my chestnut brown hair remained original and fell right across my face like Demi Lovato in Camp Rock.

I slowly held the box in my hands and gave it a slight shake, when someone screamed from behind my back.
"Hey! Don't do that!"
I turned around to see the same guy from the basketball court.
"You might break that..err.. What's your name by the way?" His blue eyes and blonde hair with a heavy smile attracted all the girls in class. They glanced over at him and me with disgust, I guess they were surprised to see him talking to a girl like me.
"Maria.." I said and avoided his gaze, but he towered  over me with an intense look.

He put on a funny face and started saying "A heart will be broken, a curse will be opened " as he raised his hands in the air and made circles.
"Forget it just open!"

We both chuckled at  the stupid rhyming scheme.

"Call me James" he said and shook hands with me and gave me a friendly smile.

I sat down and opened the box desperately to find a 'Justin Bieber:My World 2.0 Special Edition' book!
My jaw dropped in disbelief cause it was one of dreams to get that book ,but how did matter I am studying with him now! I guess James noticed that fan girl blush on my face.

My thoughts were cleared when Justin entered the class smiling as usual. Is he like really in here?
His smile, his eyes, and the way he brushed his hair behind I wish I could stare him all day. I quickly tried to hide the book but James instantly grabbed it from my hands and held it up in the air.

I jumped to reach him, but can't no wonder he played basketball everyday. I looked at him helplessly and he stuck his tongue at me playfully. Everyone laughed at our cat fight.

Suddenly Justin started coming toward us and without a word caught me by  my waist and lifted me up!

I could feel something funny inside of me and my belly hurt a lot with pain. His soft hands felt amazing down my stomach. I was almost drooling when Justin smirked and said.

"Maria..! Take it!"

We stumbled a bit but I managed to take the book from James. He lost balance and fell right on the ground. A group of girls ran to assist him and Ariana chuckled at him.

Justin put me down as gently as possible and I faced him straight. He smiled at me. His lips were so pink like kiss ready! But then I had to control myself.

"Keep that thing safe it might be yours forever...." He said and winked at me.

What?!..did he just say that?

**********************************
I'm sorry guys...for the late incomplete draft

Ok... let's see whose a true belieber...answer this  simple question.

Q. Does Justin like long hair or short?