Justin...

Zayn and Justin didn't come to school for the rest of the week. Ariana didn't come either as she had launched a new album and was on a tour. In the meantime, I managed to make a new friend, Kate. A rising star. James became my new bestie, we walked to school together.
"Zayn held my hands and took me out, and.."

"And kissed you!"

"No!" I gasped and dodged James's shoulder, while he continued to laugh.

"Sorry! What did he do next?", he asked curiously.

"Well, he gave me a chocolate bar...."

"What?!..Oh look there's something on my feed!"

He scrolled down at his phone.

"You know what? Again Bieber made it to the charts, it's called..." He paused for a moment, then continued.

"Boyfriend..?"

"BOYFRIEND!..Let me hear it!" I screamed.

"He looks so hot!..Mahnnn...I..I...can't just...", I stammered. I wondered how he made me go crazy every time I see him on a poster,  or whenever his new single was out I screamed, all the time I  screamed! Literally! Because of him!

My head got cleared when James hit my head with his hand.

"Come on now! I know how you beliebers  always wish to become his girlfriend and kiss him all day long!" He said and pouted at me.

I rolled my eyes and went inside the classroom from where most of the noise came and a lot of commotion surrounded us, as we tried to squeeze in.

It was Julia and her gang of stupid cheerleaders.

"My boyfriend Justin Bieber....has released his new single 'Boyfriend' just for me! I would like to invite you all to my house to celebrate his success !" She announced and gazed at me sharply.

I ignored her and took my seat next to James. She was dating Justin of course! She is an actress and I'm just an ordinary youtuber. Though Justin flirt with me once, he had a super gorgeous girlfriend! Why would he like me? Oh...just forget it...

"I'll always love you Justin Bieber." I whispered in my head and pressed my neck hard against my chair.